Its so much fun if it's not RFID enabled too.
My favorite thing right now is the 3 salesfloor locations, and 3 different backrooms our BTS stuff is in

Yeah, because at least pics work in RFID. My softlines INF has actually been OK lately because of it's such a pain to search for hardlines. My God, Spot, please fix this soon, especially as school uniforms become more necessary.

Yeah, because at least pics work in RFID. My softlines INF has actually been OK lately because of it's such a pain to search for hardlines. My God, Spot, please fix this soon, especially as school uniforms become more necessary.

Fun thing I noticed today....many of the Cat & Jack boys school uniforms aren't RFID enabled. That was FUN.

Anyone else have no OPUs this morning? Or is it just dead for me? Came in to 0, 30min into open and still havent had a single one.

It took till 2 hours after open for one to drop in, and they've been sporadic since. *shrug* I'm guessing guests just aren't ordering today. Just thought it was unusual to come in to 0.

300 units by 4pm is normal for us on Wednesdays, sometimes Fridays and Saturdays. I don't work Sundays, but I know it's normally a light OPU day. I sure as hell hope we didn't get that many today. Would be a sign of a very long week ahead and our Sunday person struggles to meet goal time with only 100 units.

OPU we were slammed hard today. 20-30 item orders every ten minutes for a good solid five hours. Did not hit Pick/Pack/Sort on time for regular SFS. Fully expecting them to try and get me in on my days off

Some time ago I learned how to do OPU in the vain hope of getting more bread but worked maybe 2 shifts and then that was it

It sucked though so I'm kinda glad they didn't throw me on that shit full time

So the SFS guys at my store have the idea that you're supposed to stay late??? Like um no my schedule says 4:30pm that means I'm leaving at 4:30pm regardless of pack being done.

Hey, fulfillment TMs with MyDay, did you get your task for today done? Corporate has decided to give us an extra 8 payroll hours for OPU/DU during BTS. If your store has a separate OPU desk, the hours are added under Guest Advocate. If you don't have a separate desk, the hours are added under Service Advocate. If you are a payroll incentive store, sorry no extra hours for you. You, regular old fulfillment TMs, are tasked with adding these hours into the schedule by 8/1. So, hop to it.

Back