I was using my phone for things I couldn't RFID. Someone taught me how to find the pictures 2 hours before my shift ended. You click on the DPCI number, click find else where, then click find on target.com. It's a pain in the arse but it helps.
Yeah folks at my store have been using that, but I tap on the link all the time and it just doesn’t load. Just want the damn pics to work

Question for Drive up stores. Do you have bags that are drive up specific? Not the red or now white "Target run and done" bags but with drive up branding? We are getting Drive up and want to get our ordering going or know what to look for to order. We are not trusting the front end ETL..

Last edited:
We have separate Drive Up bags for now but a task or memo or whatever earlier this month said that the plan is to make the bags the same for OPU/DU. And they're introducing a smaller bag for small items if you aren't in a state with a plastic bag ban.

We have separate Drive Up bags for now but a task or memo or whatever earlier this month said that the plan is to make the bags the same for OPU/DU. And they're introducing a smaller bag for small items if you aren't in a state with a plastic bag ban.

Communication? What is that? The OPU/SFS crew didn't know we were getting drive until they actually did the parking lot modifications. We rolled in and saw the signs being put up. That was how we found out we were getting drive up.. The PMT told us more than the leadership did.

Question for Drive up stores. Do you have bags that are drive up specific? Not the red or now white "Target run and done" bags but with drive up branding? We are getting Drive up and want to get our ordering going or know what to look for to order. We are not trusting the front end ETL..

Drive up and OPU specific bags are being phased out. You should use up your current supplies as new general bags are being distributed. As I recall the new bags can be ordered starting in August. They're nice. They say "Drive Up" on one side and "Pickup" on the other. Use them for both. And, yes, as someone else posted, smaller bags are being rolled out as well. I love them. They are so, tiny and cute. Really nice for small orders. The small bags definitely help keep my hold locations neat. I believe they are also orderable in August, but your store should be getting a shipment of them as supplies become available.

Were always green for picked on time but never close for packed on time. What’s everyone’s secret? 😂
Oh you're talking about SFS. We have high INF% but always pack and pick on time.

What I stated was OPU/DU pick on time. I look at the alerts in myDay when I come in and it's anywhere from 9-25 missed goals for OPU/DU from whoever in FOS is doing it from 8a-3p.

Drive up and OPU specific bags are being phased out. You should use up your current supplies as new general bags are being distributed. As I recall the new bags can be ordered starting in August. They're nice. They say "Drive Up" on one side and "Pickup" on the other. Use them for both. And, yes, as someone else posted, smaller bags are being rolled out as well. I love them. They are so, tiny and cute. Really nice for small orders. The small bags definitely help keep my hold locations neat. I believe they are also orderable in August, but your store should be getting a shipment of them as supplies become available.

Cool beans now we just need to find a spot for them rather than just random boxes on the floor.

Thanks guys.

To add even more ASANTS from corporate about who owns what in OPU/DU, and for those still without MyDay, this week fulfillment team members were sent a communication instructing them to be sure to scan the guest's barcode in Pickup and to only not do so if the scanner isn't working. (Guests presenting their ID were not mentioned.) Fulfillment TMs were also given a task in MyDay to be completed that was just to make sure they did review that communication.

Did anybody else see the memo about barcoding boxes and mailers and scanning them in when we pack? Oh and if you use a size that's different than recommended you will need to give a reason why. More micromanaging coming soon...
Yeah, even more scanning. Should be fun for fourth quarter.😒

Did anybody else see the memo about barcoding boxes and mailers and scanning them in when we pack? Oh and if you use a size that's different than recommended you will need to give a reason why. More micromanaging coming soon...

See! HQ is fixing stuff that isn't broken.

Link provided for context:

Oh. I want to work at corporate and be paid to fix things that aren't broken.

and ignore that actual things that *are* broken.

and laugh gleefully while cutting payroll and adding tasks - at the store level.

Last edited:
Reason: It didn't fit.
Reason: A 278 is too big for a t-shirt.
Is there any other valid reason besides these two?

To add even more ASANTS from corporate about who owns what in OPU/DU, and for those still without MyDay, this week fulfillment team members were sent a communication instructing them to be sure to scan the guest's barcode in Pickup and to only not do so if the scanner isn't working. (Guests presenting their ID were not mentioned.) Fulfillment TMs were also given a task in MyDay to be completed that was just to make sure they did review that communication.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like we got told about anything like that.

I did notice the barcodes on the boxes when I was doing STS today. Well they may find out that two things, one that guests get pissed that they are now getting 278 boxes for a tshirt and two that stores are changing almost every box that is suggested cause they are wrong. I have a feeling it will be about 50/50.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like we got told about anything like that.

I did notice the barcodes on the boxes when I was doing STS today. Well they may find out that two things, one that guests get pissed that they are now getting 278 boxes for a tshirt and two that stores are changing almost every box that is suggested cause they are wrong. I have a feeling it will be about 50/50.

It's in MyDay if you sign in under fulfillment, which is necessary to get alerts once you get the app. Basically, all the communications from corporate that you were supposed to get from TLs that they never told you about will get pushed out to TMs directly with the new app.

It's in MyDay if you sign in under fulfillment, which is necessary to get alerts once you get the app. Basically, all the communications from corporate that you were supposed to get from TLs that they never told you about will get pushed out to TMs directly with the new app.

My store doesn't have my day yet

I will dig around tomorrow if I have time, our receiver is out with a family emergency so I am trying pick SFS and do receiving I don't have a lot of time to dig around with anything.

I will dig around tomorrow if I have time, our receiver is out with a family emergency so I am trying pick SFS and do receiving I don't have a lot of time to dig around with anything.

Should be easy to find if you have MyDay. Just scroll down to Tasks from the main screen. Unless they've already removed it, there should be a task about Pickup from Tuesday or Wednesday for fulfillment TMs. The task just directs you to open Communications and review the info. Takes 30 seconds.

Edit to add: One thing that's really nice about MyDay is I can be standing around seemingly doing nothing, a TL will walk by and ask "What are you working on?" which I know means that they want to press me into doing some of their team's work. I can just respond, "I'm reading the Store Weekly, Monthly Addendum, Whatever Else that corporate sent to me." Immunity from getting reassigned to do someone else's work is granted. It also connects to Greenfield, so "I'm checking our metrics for the week to see where our INFs are at," is another good response.

It's turned into a running joke with one of my GMTLs. Her: If I ask what you're working on, are you going to give some bullshit response? Me: Probably, but what do you want me to work on? Her: [Long list of things she needs done.] Me: Yeah, I'm reading the Weekly Safety Topic. (Note. This TL and I get along. She was my first TL. I was reassigned against her will.)

Last edited:
I wanted to break stuff when I read about the barcoded boxes in the August addendum. I literally just got a delivery of 14 pallets of boxes and you mean to tell me that I need to recycle or toss all my non barcoded shit when it rolls out? LoLoL Also, I can't wait to have to give a reason to put a pair of jeans that's coded as SIOC in a polymailer where it belongs.

I wanted to break stuff when I read about the barcoded boxes in the August addendum. I literally just got a delivery of 14 pallets of boxes and you mean to tell me that I need to recycle or toss all my non barcoded shit when it rolls out? LoLoL Also, I can't wait to have to give a reason to put a pair of jeans that's coded as SIOC in a polymailer where it belongs.
It specifically says to work through your current stock and not to recycle it.

Back