My fulfillment team owns SFS and OPU. We still "own" get for guests for backroom locations too. I haven't bothered fighting to get the get for guests off my plate cause I'll be nope'd out of the room~

I've been getting scheduled under Service Advocate hours for doing OPU so *shrug*

I don't get paid enough by Target to think for TL/ETLs so its whatever for me.

hands would be thrown if they were spending my payroll for a GM process

Also, I had no pictures in epick today. Really, Target tech team? Glad to know you're working on the issue, but can we get this done now? I don't want to go into a Wednesday (usually my busiest day of the week) flying blind.
It’s affecting zebras randomly. I randomly got 1 that picture was working and helped the entire team get ePick with zebras. MyHelp said 25-50% of zebras are affected for ePick. It did involve trial and error with all the zebras I touched. I just kept going into a pause batch to see if pictures were working.

hands would be thrown if they were spending my payroll for a GM process
My store recently switched to front lanes owning OPU and it uses their own hours but they seem to got more hours. Our ETL front lanes seemed pretty okay with it and so was our SFS TL.

The confusion comes from the guide. It lists OPU and Drive Up under the Front End's Areas of Ownership. However, the same guide mentions the Front End specifically owning OPU and Drive Up service.

The GM guide mentions that GM owns all pick, pack, and ship fulfillment work. OPU and Drive Up are fulfillment. The Front End owns OPU and Drive Up service, but GM owns OPU and Drive Up picking as well as SFS picking, packing, and shipping.

There's a reason the GM guide mentions "fulfillment" and not specifically SFS, and that's because GM owns all fulfillment outside of actually interacting with the guest -- which, of course, is what the Front End owns. If GM owned only SFS, then we would have SFS Experts and an SFS TL instead of Fulfillment Experts and a Fulfillment TL, savvy?

Yeah, don't care what confusing guides say. I have a set schedule for 37.5 hours a week as Service Advocate - OPU. It works for me.

Front End owning all OPU/DU? Less work for us Fulfillment Experts to worry about holy shyt. I bet EVERY single one of them would GLADLY let them have it.
ASANTS My store still making all us Fulfillment Experts takes care of every single FF related. Even adding GM shyt as well but mostly Backroom shyt since we know to much for our own good.

Also, I had no pictures in epick today. Really, Target tech team? Glad to know you're working on the issue, but can we get this done now? I don't want to go into a Wednesday (usually my busiest day of the week) flying blind.
All of my sfs zebras are affected been like that since Sunday. I read theres a service outage for zebras late nights from 7/23-7/25 depending on your store it was on stores weekly 7/22 so hopefully that fixes it

I read theres a service outage for zebras late nights from 7/23-7/25 depending on your store it was on stores weekly 7/22 so hopefully that fixes it

We had our service outage overnight Mon/Tues; it didn't fix the item image issue in epick AND all of the Zebra printers wouldn't connect to the network, so they were out of commission all day. Rebooted and called CSC, but other stores were having the same issue. 😑

We had our service outage overnight Mon/Tues; it didn't fix the item image issue in epick AND all of the Zebra printers wouldn't connect to the network, so they were out of commission all day. Rebooted and called CSC, but other stores were having the same issue. 😑
Welp there went my thinking positive lol. Im off till Saturday so it should be interesting what i walk into

Front End owning all OPU/DU? Less work for us Fulfillment Experts to worry about holy shyt. I bet EVERY single one of them would GLADLY let them have it.
ASANTS My store still making all us Fulfillment Experts takes care of every single FF related. Even adding GM shyt as well but mostly Backroom shyt since we know to much for our own good.

I would gladly own opu/du picking (as we should), our SFS orders have been decimated for months. We are a restock store so we still receive restock orders but that is all we receive now. Sometimes a handful of non rush. Our fulfillment team now means nothing but coming in to push and recover the backroom from everyone else. If they would give us OPU back I'd be thrilled, but then they wouldn't be able to use us for everything else 🙄.

That's a quirk. If something you are picking that day is RTS it doesn't factor into total units picked. It does factor into you're picked on time percentage though. Hence, the over 100% picked on time.
Good to know, I've been helping in flex the past few weeks, SFS was different when I started in it.

And the person who ordered 2 futons for an OPU sucks. But I still made my pick time 😉

Back