Today sucked so bad for OPU. It didn't matter what else people ordered, every single order included freaking toilet paper. We had plenty to begin the day, but way to make us short-handed because you know you needed that super-cute UT dress, a bottle of ketchup and OF COURSE that massive package of toilet paper on a pallet in the steel, assholes. No one else in the store could get anything done that needed the wave because I ALWAYS needed it.

Agreed. We had, at times, 7 people on OPUs and we still missed goals. Could not keep up. Over double our forecast by noon. Crazy day. And altho no SFS orders for today, we have orders through March 17th in the gun. The problem is, the items that they ordered will probably be sold out by the time we get to those orders. Tried picking ahead for tomorrows orders, but no wipes, no toilet paper, etc. Our INfs are going to be very high during this time.

Today was an absolute sh*show.... I got in at 5 and had over 300 OPUs from overnight (we normally have like 50). I managed to get those all picked before goal time at 9. My mid came in at 930 and they never stopped. I pulled from soft lines, front end and got two ETLs to help me out. I went to break with 0 Flexes after 8 of us cleared the rest out. 15 minutes later I came back and there was 101 in there. Once again we borrowed from other areas to get them done.

Huge shoutout to the media for making people panic over nothing.

Agreed. We had, at times, 7 people on OPUs and we still missed goals. Could not keep up. Over double our forecast by noon. Crazy day. And altho no SFS orders for today, we have orders through March 17th in the gun. The problem is, the items that they ordered will probably be sold out by the time we get to those orders. Tried picking ahead for tomorrows orders, but no wipes, no toilet paper, etc. Our INfs are going to be very high during this time.

If your SFS INF hits 30% for a few consecutive day’s you get SFS turned off until it’s all caught up.

It’s for orders starting at 5pm

Bullshit it started at 1pm PST.. And did they tell you the limits they are imposing? Like one of each type of cleaning product? With five of us picking we could not keep the OPU que below 50.. But again I am in one of the closest stores to that Old folks home in Kirkland, WA.. We are getting killed.

I was picking TP faster than the dude on inbound could stock it. We took like 20 and just stacked them behind guest service so we didn't clear the floor. It was gone in under an hour a full fucking PIPO pallet of Charmin just fucking gone..

I lead the fulfillment process and inbound at my store and am curious to how other people are doing. I compared last years payroll (for march 2019) vs orders picked (march 2019) and averaged 700-800 units per day. I compared this years payroll (March 2020) vs orders picked (March 2020) averaging 2500 units per day. I compared Q4 payroll (December 2019) vs orders picked (December 2019) and averaged 2000-2200 units per day.

I've been asking for more help, answer in no unless we take hours from GM which wouldn't do any good because they are a skeleton crew as of right now and I can't afford to not stock the store. I told my ETL I'm compiling data to send out because I'm sounding like a broken record asking for help and it isn't doing anything (I don't fault anyone, payroll is just tight). I sent this to my ETL, SD, DSD, and group operations leader.

Yesterday we got approved OT for 60 hours this week and next week in SFS. Today, OT bandaid was ripped off for GM and SFS team hahaha. We guaranteed flex payroll for 2000 hours from this week! How the rest of you holding up with the crazy shopping trends?

Bullshit it started at 1pm PST.. And did they tell you the limits they are imposing? Like one of each type of cleaning product? With five of us picking we could not keep the OPU que below 50.. But again I am in one of the closest stores to that Old folks home in Kirkland, WA.. We are getting killed.

I was picking TP faster than the dude on inbound could stock it. We took like 20 and just stacked them behind guest service so we didn't clear the floor. It was gone in under an hour a full fucking PIPO pallet of Charmin just fucking gone..
Started at 2pm in California and the ETL was informed hours ago that it would start at 2pm.

We purged the backroom of paper. If the batch asked for any, we INFed the item. I’m not sure they’re limiting on items for online order since I could still add 4 Evian waters to my order.

Sorry I’m on the east coast lol

Our backroom is purged of paper, wipes, and now baby wipes. The floor is totally cleaned out. No sanitizer, Clorox wipes, and almost all soap gone.

Once they switched the pickup time we put one person on OPU and then picked 3 days worth of SFS. I worked 10 hours today. Thank god I'm off until Monday.

I was auditing paused SFS batches this morning, my INF score was 100%. 😂 Fucking toilet paper, lol.

I had my first interview for promotion today and passed! They are setting up a meeting with the SD next. 🤞
Why would you audit paused batches ?? You audit after you inf , not before . If you do it before it goes right back in inventory. When you get an order it takes it off your inventory. So essentially if you do it before it doesn’t do any good . You inf first then audit

Why would you audit paused batches ?? You audit after you inf , not before . If you do it before it goes right back in inventory. When you get an order it takes it off your inventory. So essentially if you do it before it doesn’t do any good . You inf first then audit
I think he means that team members were pausing their carts and leaving things on them that they couldn’t find for him to check on and see if he could find them

At our store we call it auditing a cart when the TMs leave paused batches for a lead to look for things they couldn't find. The overnight crew apparently didn't ask any leads about INFs so I had to go through them all the next day and INF everything.

At our store we call it auditing a cart when the TMs leave paused batches for a lead to look for things they couldn't find. The overnight crew apparently didn't ask any leads about INFs so I had to go through them all the next day and INF everything.
Gotcha

Thank you

Quick question who can tell me what size is the 438 and 454 box?? Please and thank you

Last edited:
Back