Flex fulfillment members don't seem to wear black shirts at my store anymore. Is this across the company now?

I can confirm that we were told in our store that we werenā€™t allowed to wear black anymore.
Our team still wears black; in fact, the seasonals were specifically told to wear black. ASANTS, I guess.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I wore a black shirt and they told me to put a red vest on. The funny thing is I read that 4th quarter we were allowed to wear them until December 31st and than that part vanished from workday.

I wore a black shirt and they told me to put a red vest on. The funny thing is I read that 4th quarter we were allowed to wear them until December 31st and than that part vanished from workday.
They changed it this year. It was in the October planner, I think?

My store complied with it, mainly because a lot of other TMs took the black flex shirts from last year and wore them all the time after 4th quarter.

Initially we were told we could wear black shirts, but then it was rescinded. We were told it was a safety issue and having everyone wearing red helps to distinguish between a Target employee and a guest.

We wear black. Have been able to all year.

Theres a fuckin pandemic going on. I'm just happy people are showing up to work. Dont really feel like making everyone switch back to all red when we just told them in february they could wear black all year round now.

Initially we were told we could wear black shirts, but then it was rescinded. We were told it was a safety issue and having everyone wearing red helps to distinguish between a Target employee and a guest.
But wasn't that the point? Make flexible fulfillment look like they are not Target TMs so the bulk of guests will leave them alone and not take stuff from their carts?

My store is the total opposite of your guys'. They want my Fulfillment Experts to be on the floor doing guest service while picking, wearing bright Target red. When we rolled out that dumb "GUEST" acronym, my SD decided to start making me coach my Ful TMs about greeting EVERY guest they walk by and engaging/selling while they're working. To make this worse, there is never any GM coverage after like 1pm, so my team is usually the only people on that side of the building in an A volume store.

"Jimmy from fulfillment, can you help with that TV carry out?"

"Fulfillment Timmy, can you go help that guest in pets?"

"Fulfillment Becky, can you help clean up that spill in chemicals?"

Then he has the audacity to start riding them about why they aren't meeting their goals for UPH. Can NOT win

Has anybody else gone through their phone gallery and realized that it's full of pictures of containers to sort, pictures of various items on zebras, jacked up pallets, opu orders that need to be researched, messed up things on the salesfloor and grids?

Or is that just me? :D

It's not just you. You forgot my new favorite(?) though. Pictures of rotten produce taken out of the coolers that had been in there for weeks because they never made it to the guests.

Back