From the little GIF they included in the communication it looks like it’s a app within a app. Select the tiles in myDay and it opens the ePick & Pack&Ship we all know, basically similar to the launch of a dumb down version of myDay when clicking the DPCI in ePick as of late. Except it just all works in one app now, no more toggling. Or maybe that’s only Pack&Ship. I’d definitely like more screenshots of functionality so I can get in the mindset come the end of September.

Last edited:
My store is ULV and orders are often fewer than 15 items. We already get OPU lulls and then everyone will hop into SFS carts so we're not loafing, leaving nobody to pick OPUs until the first person finishes their SFS cart. Now we could be down 30 minutes AND they'll sit? Oh, crap. 😳

What's grocery carts? We don't have a pfresh.
Grocery batches are limited to 20 DPCIs but can be much higher in eaches because people tend to do that with food, and because things like bananas count individually. So you could do 3 or 4 carts an hour because everything is limited to one small part of the store and each cart have have around 30 eaches... it adds up.

Grocery batches are limited to 20 DPCIs but can be much higher in eaches because people tend to do that with food, and because things like bananas count individually. So you could do 3 or 4 carts an hour because everything is limited to one small part of the store and each cart have have around 30 eaches... it adds up.

I see what your saying. I don't believe it's grocery batches this TM is doing though because he's practically all over the store. We don't carry fruits or vegetables either.

Epick and pack&ship are moving to MyDay

Batches will only drop for opu if there's at least 15 items. Or 30 min have passed...but...But! The timer starts when it's ordered, not when it drops.

There was...more...but those were the big wtfs

Edit: batches are 15 items minimum, 30min drop times. Giving us an hour on some batches just for funsies. Thanks Target

yeah that is trash.

Epick and pack&ship are moving to MyDay

Batches will only drop for opu if there's at least 15 items. Or 30 min have passed...but...But! The timer starts when it's ordered, not when it drops.

There was...more...but those were the big wtfs

Edit: batches are 15 items minimum, 30min drop times. Giving us an hour on some batches just for funsies. Thanks Target
We’re a “test” store for this. It sucks. Also, batches can and will drop in up to 30 minutes *after* the 8:30pm cutoff.

We’re a “test” store for this. It sucks. Also, batches can and will drop in up to 30 minutes *after* the 8:30pm cutoff.
Lol at Target using "test stores".
I doubt they're listening to feedback, at all, that isn't perfectly aligned with their pre-conceived notion of how fulfillment should work.

I'm guessing the convos probably go like this:
Test store: "So it didn't crash today, but--".
Target: "Awesome. Thanks for the feedback!"
Test store: "Wait, there's some functional issues-"
Target: "lol what? Nah, it works just like designed."

Maybe I'm just too pessimistic tho. It might be...awesome...like, maybe they'll add back scanning items when you've clicked on the picture? That'd be nice.

they do actually listen to feedback when you actually fill out the surveys and aren't an obnoxious crank about them
Um if you say so.
For the record, I don't know anyone who doesn't honestly and professionally fill those things out.
My team even gave our emails for follow up. Crickets.

Back