I clicked around and found stores in the peak weeks ranging between 75 and 500 orders. 225 seems to be the mean amount.

Then I recognized the name of one of the original ESFS stores in the list (SFS and ESFS are all together in the same list) and it had a whopping 1500 orders per DAY.

Mhmm and with (non)perishables thrown into the mix now. Oh boy. We have to stay strong team.

On that note one order I packed today was a variety of snacks. From the collate I could tell it was most likely from a mother up-state to her son whose address is a nearby college. Made me pause for a moment and realize I'm helping to deliver her love. And soon enough when he's up studying at 2am for a big exam... that pack of vanilla pudding he grabs out his mini fridge was packed with care by yours truly.

What a small world.

Mhmm and with (non)perishables thrown into the mix now. Oh boy. We have to stay strong team.

On that note one order I packed today was a variety of snacks. From the collate I could tell it was most likely from a mother up-state to her son whose address is a nearby college. Made me pause for a moment and realize I'm helping to deliver her love. And soon enough when he's up studying at 2am for a big exam... that pack of vanilla pudding he grabs out his mini fridge was packed with care by yours truly.

What a small world.

Or even more importantly(and likely) the cure for that morning hangover.

Not that I would ever do this but what would happen if you left a note in one the packages?
I guess they could call target.com and complain. It's very easy to see who packed what (or at least who's PDA was used).

I've left notes in packages that were being shipped to myself...

I guess they could call target.com and complain. It's very easy to see who packed what (or at least who's PDA was used).

That would be nice to leave notes to guests yet of course immature TMs and sensitive Guests would just ruin it.

I've left notes in packages that were being shipped to myself...

Note reads: "They know where you are. Use this and leave town!"
*Twizzlers*

Ok, it was clarified that the big spike in daily order limits and additions workstations will occur after the holidays. The higher ups informed us weeks ago but the rounded date was mentioned recently apparently. Our current daily order limit is 50.

As for now until Dec, the chart numbers seem to have not changed from when SFS started at my store:

Month/Week.....................Daily Orders
Nov wk 2-3 _____________ 75 orders
Nov wk 4 -> Dec wk 4 ___ 150 orders
Jan wk 1-4 _____________ 50 orders

Yikes!! I'm kind of worried about the 4th quarter since our ESFS goes live on September 9th. I'm hoping we all have the hang of it by then. Our limit is going to be 50 orders. So what has to happen for your order limit to go up? Also, how quickly does it happen?

Yikes!! I'm kind of worried about the 4th quarter since our ESFS goes live on September 9th. I'm hoping we all have the hang of it by then. Our limit is going to be 50 orders. So what has to happen for your order limit to go up? Also, how quickly does it happen?
If you guys are doing good with 50 orders, your ETL-LOG and STL will need to convey that to the DTL and start dropping hints that you are ready for more.

Then AFAIK it's up to the DTL to take it up the chain from there.

Also, you can check your order forecast (aka order cap) on workbench under store reports, Ship from Store daily order forecast (or something similar). They seem to be updating it quarterly.

We're at 25 right now and barely reach that some days. Going up to 50 on the 1st. We won't magically get more, will we?
Probably will, but it might not necessarily happen on the first day that your cap goes up.

At guest service putting another SPU into hold as I overhear another guest ask about her SPU order.

GSTM: "Ok, and what is your name?"
Guest: "Derp"
GSTM: *browse* "Umm, it says your order isn't fulfilled yet. How long ago did you order?"
Guest: "It was like 5 minutes, like, I literally just ordered it."

MFW
1986282.jpg

We're living in a world of instant gratification. Why a guest would think the order would be ready in 5 minutes is beyond me. And not only that, why didn't he/she just go in the store and pick it up his/herself??? What a waste of resources. Lazy asses.

Sometimes there is a special deal when you order online.

I hope the fall update fixes the weird backroom pulling...the guy from corporate said it doesn't m-delete when you pull from the backroom so I've no idea how pulling affects BRLA. It supposedly never matches the quantity I'm pulling and if it doesn't m-delete do I need to pull the casepack if there's partialed eaches in an upper or lower? And if it's partialed out should I pull all the items anyway?

I hope the fall update fixes the weird backroom pulling...the guy from corporate said it doesn't m-delete when you pull from the backroom so I've no idea how pulling affects BRLA. It supposedly never matches the quantity I'm pulling and if it doesn't m-delete do I need to pull the casepack if there's partialed eaches in an upper or lower? And if it's partialed out should I pull all the items anyway?
If someone else fucked up and left a partial casepack? Yeah I just key in the full casepack amount and pull the whole thing.

The message about the quantity not what it expected is usually caused by single items in a casepack location.

Anyone have any experience with Ship To Store? We've received a package with that printed on the collate, we don't know what to do with it.

Anyone have any experience with Ship To Store? We've received a package with that printed on the collate, we don't know what to do with it.
Are you participating in the pilot?

Try the Receive app on the PDA.

Mother of god, I thought Ship to Store was a common slip of the tongue from non BRTMs. What is this witch craft you speak of! If only we had a resource to transport goods to other branches.

*cough*DC*cough*

So, we are apparently a pilot for STS. I stumbled through creating hold locations and followed the prompts in the Receiving app. Worked fine.

Basically a guest orders something on Target.com and the DC will UPS it to us, we receive it, scan it into a hold and wait. After an hour or two the item will drop into the myFA app as a store pickup, direct you to the hold and have you pull the item just like a flexible fulfillment. I haven't gotten access to the actual documentation on workbench, I'm not authorized to view it...that's just what I figured out on my own this morning (thanks to @SFSFun)

Back