Today was a record low for us... 33 orders ..is there a way to see how many orders other stores had in our district?

Today was a record low for us... 33 orders ..is there a way to see how many orders other stores had in our district?
myPerformance > site map > F > Flexible Fulfillment Reports

I think I had to click Logistics from the main myPerformance page before I found the site map link at the bottom right.

Last edited:
We had about 40 batches today, and when I left at about 4:30 there were 80 orders for tomorrow in the gun waiting to be batched. 300 order cap. Easily doable if the ship schedule wasn't so poorly done. Invariably, without fail, our ETL schedules six people in ship Monday through Wednesday, which is overkill, and 3 people per day every other day of the week which is too few. If could just have a steady four or five per day we would be totally fine nearly every day.

We had about 40 batches today, and when I left at about 4:30 there were 80 orders for tomorrow in the gun waiting to be batched. 300 order cap. Easily doable if the ship schedule wasn't so poorly done. Invariably, without fail, our ETL schedules six people in ship Monday through Wednesday, which is overkill, and 3 people per day every other day of the week which is too few. If could just have a steady four or five per day we would be totally fine nearly every day.
I know it may seem like some days there are too many TM's and other days you need more however please remember ETL's are also under restrictions to the amount of hours they have.

I know it may seem like some days there are too many TM's and other days you need more however please remember ETL's are also under restrictions to the amount of hours they have.

I totally get that, but it's a consistent problem at my store where they will schedule far too many people early in the week and leave the weekends bare. This is particularly prevalent in the Backroom and SFS, where they will schedule more people on weekdays than on the weekends. For dayside backroom, on any given weekday we might have a total of 5 BRTM's scheduled (6am-2:30pm, 8am-4:30pm, 10am-6:30pm, 11am-7:30pm, and 2:30pm-11pm) which is more than enough to deal with whatever is thrown at us, and we're able to make progress on ELAs and other projects. But on weekends, we will have a maximum of 3 BRTM's scheduled (typically 8a-4:30pm, 10-7:30pm, and 2:30pm-11pm) which is usually a disaster for all involved. I should also mention that my store is A+/AA volume, so we get hit really hard on weekends and we never come clean on weekends. I just wish that our ETL-OPS would even out the hours a bit more across the whole week, because that would lead to a much smoother process and the backroom on the weekends wouldn't be such a hellhole. I can understand her thought process, however. Schedule more people during the week when CAFs are light to work on ELAs, purges, aisle updating, and generally recover from the weekend. Where that falls apart is when something happens that disrupts this process (call outs, overnight not coming clean, unexpectedly large CAFs/Workload, etc) and then all of a sudden we are set back one or more days and we have to play a game of catch up. And if this happens on a thursday/friday, well guess what you don't have the team members to fix it so the backroom will be even worse off than it would have been before. With SFS, it's typical to see 5-6 TMs per day working M-F, while there will only be 3 or rarely 4 on the weekends, which just seems shortsighted to me.

And while this philosophy might make some kind of sense in the Backroom where nothing is truly ever finished, in SFS our workload has a finite end point when all of today's workload has been done and all of the tomorrow orders that have dropped have been picked and packed. SFS can't really get ahead of the game by throwing more people at it, so it makes more sense to evenly distribute the hours across the week. This is especially true when the workload doesn't fluctuate much on a day to do basis, which seems to be the case at my store. By evenly distributing the hours, you can more or less guarantee that SFS will come clean. And on days that have an extreme number of orders, there is usually someone that can be borrowed from the salesfloor or an ETL that can help pack to ensure that we meet the goal times.

We must be low-volume when it comes to SFS because only two tms a day are being scheduled, one either 6-2 or 7-3 and one from 9:30-5:30. With myself and another TM today, we got through 60 orders in a couple hours. Even got started on the next day's work.

On a side note, anybody NOT backroom trained work SFS? I believe I'm the only one at my store who falls into that category. Maybe I need to start bugging leadership for logistics training.

Anyone else have issues with Today batches dropping in past the cutoff? From what the SFS people were saying, it sounds like after the initial cutoff orders dropped in for Tomorrow as normal for about an hour. After that, all orders that dropped in were dropping in as Due Today until about 3 o'clock or so. It really has fucked them over, when the last one of them left there were still 100 something left to pack and 180 tomorrow orders in the gun. Glad I don't work SFS tomorrow.

We must be low-volume when it comes to SFS because only two tms a day are being scheduled, one either 6-2 or 7-3 and one from 9:30-5:30. With myself and another TM today, we got through 60 orders in a couple hours. Even got started on the next day's work.

On a side note, anybody NOT backroom trained work SFS? I believe I'm the only one at my store who falls into that category. Maybe I need to start bugging leadership for logistics training.
95% of the stores have a daily order cap between 50 and 150. And the "due tomorrow" orders are not the next day's work...they need to be done the same day they drop in as long as someone is there to do it.

Only backroom trained TMs work SFS right now at our store, but having softlines TMs do it is pretty smart since they will have no problem finding softlines.

Anyone else have issues with Today batches dropping in past the cutoff? From what the SFS people were saying, it sounds like after the initial cutoff orders dropped in for Tomorrow as normal for about an hour. After that, all orders that dropped in were dropping in as Due Today until about 3 o'clock or so. It really has fucked them over, when the last one of them left there were still 100 something left to pack and 180 tomorrow orders in the gun. Glad I don't work SFS tomorrow.
Had a burst of like 20 orders drop in after 12, with most falling under due today. But that was it.

My sfs captain just texted me to let me know we FINALLY got our box order in. After a month+ of nothing. ETL that placed the order said she didn't get any backorder email so we don't know what the issue was. But we have been out of 413s, 278s and 280s and only one airspeed roll left. And he just let me know the system went down today (as if I didn't find out here first lol) and he just started packing

Alright FF knowledgeable people, I have a question. I ordered 2 things online for in store pickup, got the e-mail that they were both ready, then another e-mail 20 minutes later that I had canceled one of the items. Usually when the person picking cancels the item you get an e-mail saying it's unavailable and to pick another shipping method. But this was definitely canceled by a guest service TM (which was confirmed by the person online).

My question is, how is that possible? If the store didn't have the item how could they have picked it and then canceled it themselves as if I had asked them to? Does it keep the metrics green? It kind of annoyed me because the sale is now over so I had to ask them to give me the discount again, but I don't want to blame the store if it was really just a glitch or something.

First thought that comes to mind is they scanned the location label instead of the actual items, only once they brought it up to GS/hold location did they realize the mistake and eventually canceled it after not locating the real one. I'm not sure if it keeps metrics green, but if I had to guess I'd say yes.

I don't think it's possible for the store to cancel one of the items after the fact.

We've had a TM pick 2 of the same item for an order and didn't realize until after it was put in hold that one of them was actually a different DPCI (and then couldn't find any more of the correct item). I believe the only option was to cancel the whole thing from the iPad or wait for the guest to arrive and see what they wanted to do.

Maybe it was some kind of glitch?

I don't think it's possible for the store to cancel one of the items after the fact.

We've had a TM pick 2 of the same item for an order and didn't realize until after it was put in hold that one of them was actually a different DPCI (and then couldn't find any more of the correct item). I believe the only option was to cancel the whole thing from the iPad or wait for the guest to arrive and see what they wanted to do.

Maybe it was some kind of glitch?

The iPad does give you the option to cancel specific parts of the order without canceling the whole order. Still, dunno if it was a glitch or done accidentally or whatever the case is. Oh well.

The iPad does give you the option to cancel specific parts of the order without canceling the whole order. Still, dunno if it was a glitch or done accidentally or whatever the case is. Oh well.
I hope that's a fairly new feature... Because nobody could figure out how to do it when we needed to a few months ago.

Q for you guys: Do you guys keep both printer trays stocked for the labels? Seems like ever since we had maintenance done on our printer, it's been spitting out more blanks and misfeeds.

Was so excited to have an SFS shift this past Saturday, but we only had TWO batches (15 orders) for the entire day. I came in at 7 and was done picking and packing by 9:30 when my coworker for the day arrived. The LOD and a TL walked by our packing station and were like "busy day?" I was like amazingly no. I really hope it isn't slow like that til fourth quarter.

Q for you guys: Do you guys keep both printer trays stocked for the labels? Seems like ever since we had maintenance done on our printer, it's been spitting out more blanks and misfeeds.
Yep we use both trays.

Blank pages and misfeeds are usually caused by a bad ream of paper. If you pull out a stack of paper and they stick together in spots, that's probably what's happening.

It's okay, we've been nonstop behind for the last month because they keep changing our order flow times. Over half of our workload drops at noon (12 batches dropped at noon today). That and orders have been ridiculously huge. ._. Furniture can kiss my ass too... 27 batches of furniture last Saturday. NINETEEN pallets of furniture. Today all of the furniture was in the regular batches and no SA. They need to get their shit together ASAP ffs ._.;;

Back