For most of them, yes. On Wed. we had a order come in at 7:51 and so it was due at 8:21 (which is before our 8:30 due time). The order wasn't turned in until 8:26. MyDay said missed goal, and MPM showed we were at 98% pick on time. That shouldn't be a missed goal because the order came in before the store was opened. That's just one example.

I sent a mySupport on it, but my description was somewhat vague. We'll see what happens.

Mpm may show missed but Greenfield won't.

These huge batch carts are going to be a pain come seasonal times. My carts are a mess. Im not putting stuff where it suggests because it doesn't make sense. But it wont let me change it. My first batch today had 60 dpcis. A cart the other day was overflowing- It wouldnt all fit. Not a fan of this change.

If ePick could start putting me into the 25 item opu batch that is due next instead of the ones that only just dropped, that would be great.
It did that shit to me today. Another TM ignored a large DU until another popped in and I jumped in. Well, I thought I got the big one? Nope. Missed Goal. This shit is stupid.

Do guests really complain if an order isn't ready in 30 minutes? I mean, how would they know this is the goal since the email confirmation says 2 hours. If they really need the item I think they would run in and pick it up themselves.

I ordered an item for pick up from Walmart earlier this year. It was out of stock at the store I was at so i felt it was just easier to do an online order so I didn't have to drive further to find out whether or not it was in stock. It took 3 hours for them to complete my order which was only a hammer. IMO, Target's OPU/DU speed is far better than the competitors.
You put too much faith in those imbeciles to actually read the email. Too often I’ll be doing an OPU and GS walkies asking where so and so’s order is, except it’s not done yet because we just got it to pick

Yeah it drops in a huge OPU but keeps giving you the one item batches and not that beast as the clock keeps ticking down.
Right, I noticed that too. How it distributes the batches sometimes makes no sense. Whois programming that? Shouldn’t it be first in - first out?

You put too much faith in those imbeciles to actually read the email. Too often I’ll be doing an OPU and GS walkies asking where so and so’s order is, except it’s not done yet because we just got it to pick

My response is: The order will be ready when they get the e-mail that its ready for pick up. We do not get names to orders until we are picking the order and we can not search for his order to pick it first. That would be unfair to other guests.

Then I get the GSTL on the line and chew their ass out for the GS peeps bothering me about this bullshit when they should know that.

Is anyone else having issues with RTS not dropping in to Epick? Some orders do, but there are tons that don’t, and last week I did a manual audit and found orders going back to november

Is anyone else having issues with RTS not dropping in to Epick? Some orders do, but there are tons that don’t, and last week I did a manual audit and found orders going back to november

Yeah we do audits at least once a month. If we notice anything over 30 days we pull it.

Sure, yeah, I have room on the bottom of my 55-item cart for long and round serving trays and cups and pitchers from mini-seasonal, two shoe boxes, two toilet paper packs and two 8 mega roll paper towel packs. 🙄

And then every other cart following was filled with those big paper towel packs (all different orders), it was odd.

Does anyone here have the SFS supply audit grid?
I can't access it on the new workbench it just links to the old workbench and that one doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone here have the SFS supply audit grid?
I can't access it on the new workbench it just links to the old workbench and that one doesn't work anymore.
I can post it Thursday when I work again if no one can get it to you before that. Weve got the original SFS "Communications Binder" back at our pack stations.

I’m not looking forward to this batch change. Looks like something else that screws shit up

If you are used to double batching carts its not that big a deal, but if you are someone who uses one cart to tie a SFS batch to and a separate barcode to do OPU so you don't have to trade carts, it gets a bit cumbersome. And with all the bigger stuff sometimes you have to drop off and hope no one messes with the stuff you left in the back.

Back