Where is this myDay you speak of? I’m starting to think it’s a Target myth 😂

MyDay is a great app. May you get it soon. The only problem with it is that if something random causes you to log out of Chrome, like say you use the camera to scan in Pickup, you open MPM2.0 for more than 5 minutes, or you just breathe wrong, then MyDay, ePick and MyWork will force close and you won't get alerts. What you didn't log into Chrome in the first place? Ah, but you did without even knowing it. Maybe you could just force close Chrome so it doesn't happen? Nope, that just causes the problem and Chrome auto opens again.

Just a teeny weeny minor issue that isn't annoying at all and absolutely doesn't need to be fixed as soon as humanly possible.

Whatcha all do in between OPU orders

Seems like not alot of that exists anymore. First priority is helping guests at the service desk so if there is a line, I'll help until there isn't a line. Beyond that, I likely need to go to the back to dispose of my cardboard and trash. I'll go do that and while I'm back there get any STS that's come in or supplies that are needed up front. I like to go outside and get fresh air, so I'll grab some carts when I can. Straightening up the drive up hold locations and making sure all the pick labels are visible is another favorite task. I might just stand behind the desk and be the first person to help guests there so the service desk TM can focus on getting other tasks done for a bit. Or nothing other than waiting for the drive up that's on the way if they're only a few minutes away.

I used to have more time to help out the salesfloor with tasks. Haven't really had that for the past month and a half or so.

Seems like not alot of that exists anymore. First priority is helping guests at the service desk so if there is a line, I'll help until there isn't a line. Beyond that, I likely need to go to the back to dispose of my cardboard and trash. I'll go do that and while I'm back there get any STS that's come in or supplies that are needed up front. I like to go outside and get fresh air, so I'll grab some carts when I can. Straightening up the drive up hold locations and making sure all the pick labels are visible is another favorite task. I might just stand behind the desk and be the first person to help guests there so the service desk TM can focus on getting other tasks done for a bit. Or nothing other than waiting for the drive up that's on the way if they're only a few minutes away.

I used to have more time to help out the salesfloor with tasks. Haven't really had that for the past month and a half or so.
I would have killed you have someone like you when I was gstl

how fucking busy are all y'alls stores
Lately? Insanely busy. Orders are fine in the morning, but come 10AM, people decide to put in orders for half the store. And when you’re the only person covering OPU ( on top of doing SFS ), it’s easy to get backed up FAST. I go to lunch at 11 and all hell breaks loose. These days I come back from lunch to 30+ eaches, and that’s with two people helping cover. It doesn’t die down until 1 and I still have SFS to pick. It’s crazy.

Last edited:
Back