I just know we're going to have workload debt tomorrow for SFS.

Its going to be a hot mess...

Yep. We were only about 50% picked when ePick went down. My TL sent me home 2.5 hours early today. She knows I'm going to have to bank those hours for tomorrow.

Yep. We were only about 50% picked when ePick went down. My TL sent me home 2.5 hours early today. She knows I'm going to have to bank those hours for tomorrow.

You got a good TL.

My store already cut hours for the store this week, so our schedule tomorrow is not made properly. With that debt, they are going to have to keep OPUs away from us or we'll miss deadline.

We also got a transfer, whom will work tomorrow, that will not manage this fiasco well. My leaders fault for not scheduling them to be properly trained. Alot has changed in SFS. They caused us to miss deadline 1 day, because they didn't know that you had to sort stuff in to meet goal.

I left at 2p. Good luck. We still had close to 300 DPCIs left for pick @ 5p when it went down.

Last edited:
We only had a handful of OPUs to catch up on, thankfully. Except the newbie, unbeknownst to me, took 40min just to pick 10 items while I was distracted getting a Ship cart done. Oof. INFed the last item he had because we had other things to do and one of those orders still had had a goal time to reach, which was missed, of course...

Trying having someone show up for their drive up but not being able to access the pickup app 🙃... oh what’d you have? A pack of crayons? Yeah let me go search my entire hold room for you order. And oh yeah please don’t cancel your order before I get a chance to process it later.

Last edited:
That was a fun shift. Just chilling up front. Hopped on a register a couple of times for really no good reason. Epick came back up half an hour before I was out. Just grabbed some batches and knocked them out with no worries about goal times. Sorry, SFSers. Let's do it again tomorrow.

It came back up right before it was time for me to go. Only 500 eaches for SFS and 40 late OPUs and 1/4 of a team left for the day. It's my weekend off so good luck and may God have mercy on your souls. *salutes* If they want us to pick this crap on time, having a stable network better be put at the top of the list of priorities asap cause I've legit been watching my metrics go right into the toilet real quick the last few weeks.

A guest came up to the service desk today with a Playstation. She said that she got it in her online order. No, she didn't order it. It was just in the box with the items she did order. She called target.com and they told her to just take it to any Target. I asked if she was charged for it and she said no. 😳 She brought it back anyway????? :oops:

Also, how does a Playstation get put in the wrong box. 🤦‍♂️

I tried checking out my INF in the Greenday thing, but when I filter for my name, it breaks. I think the comma in my name makes it think I'm entering two search values instead of just one. Anyone else have that issue?
Used control f & search for your last name. That might work.

I tried checking out my INF in the Greenday thing, but when I filter for my name, it breaks. I think the comma in my name makes it think I'm entering two search values instead of just one. Anyone else have that issue?
Try entering your TM numbers instead. Forgo the lead-in zeros.

I'm going to scream if I have to fake pack another day thanks to being scheduled so thin

Fake pack?

I'm assuming they mean scanning the items and barcodes and sorting while still having the items on the carts and praying the carrier is late. I hate when I have to do it, too, but when the OPUs build up between 3-4:30 from all the Karens ordering stuff at the office to pick up on their way home and you can't get help (or you're guilt-tripped so badly for it that you say "OK, I'll try to fake pack instead of pulling them off the floor" to avoid passive-aggressiveness), it has to be done. And it probably provides the answer to @seasonaldude's question about how you get a PlayStation in the wrong box 😄

Last edited:
A guest came up to the service desk today with a Playstation. She said that she got it in her online order. No, she didn't order it. It was just in the box with the items she did order. She called target.com and they told her to just take it to any Target. I asked if she was charged for it and she said no. 😳 She brought it back anyway????? :oops:

Also, how does a Playstation get put in the wrong box. 🤦‍♂️

I appreciate that she was so honest.
It's nice to see.

Just wondering, if using the example of the woman getting a PlayStation in her online order that she did not order, is it Target's policy not to send an employee's online order to the same store that they work? If I place an online order would they NOT send it to my store to fulfill, to insure that I did not end up picking my order and then adding a few extra items to the box? No item is worth my job, but it might be tempting to someone else. Just wondering if anyone knows for sure.

Back