Did anyone elses sfs orders for the day split into two? One due at 4:30 and the other due at 8:00pm for the same day?? How do i even have my team execute this when the latest we are scheduled is 9:30pm

Did anyone elses sfs orders for the day split into two? One due at 4:30 and the other due at 8:00pm for the same day?? How do i even have my team execute this when the latest we are scheduled is 9:30pm
When does your store close? My store always has a closer till 11/12

You don't the way you are scheduled.. I wonder if they are different carriers? Just as a thought, that the second one is done that way since they are supposed to pick up earlier in next day? I am probably wrong about that but its the only thing I can think of.

And no my store does not have that. We only get today and tomorrow. Some times the day after that. But we are a small SFS shop.

I'm enjoying OPU and assisting on drive up

But

When the fuck are they gonna prohibit guests from instantly hitting "here" after hitting the "on my way"?
It's been explained to me that there's some ambiguous area around the store that causes the "I'm here" to go off. We get people who say they're otw early hit "I'm here" because this ambiguous area includes the fucking light into the plaza. Cue standing at the DU area waiting for the light and them to drive down.

So if they sit in the DU area and hit "OTW" it automatically hits "HURR" at the same time.

This may be a total lie of course.

It's been explained to me that there's some ambiguous area around the store that causes the "I'm here" to go off. We get people who say they're otw early hit "I'm here" because this ambiguous area includes the fucking light into the plaza. Cue standing at the DU area waiting for the light and them to drive down.

So if they sit in the DU area and hit "OTW" it automatically hits "HURR" at the same time.

This is correct for people who have location services enabled. The geofence for every store is WAY too large

Yep, this seems right. We had a guest the other day shopping at the grocery store in the same plaza. She hit on the way and planned to do her grocery shopping first but it seemed as though she did both at the same time, but she didn't. Now I feel bad for instantly judging guests for assuming they did that because they're dumb and/or hate us 😄

Are you considered an Enhanced Ship from Store? We are. We have always had two goal times in the same day. One goal time is for the UPS pickup and the other is for the USPS pickup.

Are you considered an Enhanced Ship from Store? We are. We have always had two goal times in the same day. One goal time is for the UPS pickup and the other is for the USPS pickup.

Not to nitpick, but enhanced SFS stores don't necessarily have two pickup carriers. Technically enhanced SFS stores, in addition to their normal stock, carry online only items that are stored only in backroom locations to be picked by SFS.

Is there an important difference between SFS supplies and store supplies and it’s price? The SFS ESIM bag roll has 700/roll while store ESIM bag roll has 1500/roll. The only difference I saw was the red writing on it and the SFS ESIM bag was $15 more than store ESIM bags.

Not to nitpick, but enhanced SFS stores don't necessarily have two pickup carriers. Technically enhanced SFS stores, in addition to their normal stock, carry online only items that are stored only in backroom locations to be picked by SFS.

Correct. There a multiple factors that come in to play as to whether or not a store is "enhanced". Volume has a lot to do with it.

Is there an important difference between SFS supplies and store supplies and it’s price? The SFS ESIM bag roll has 700/roll while store ESIM bag roll has 1500/roll. The only difference I saw was the red writing on it and the SFS ESIM bag was $15 more than store ESIM bags.

Not sure, but it's spot's money. I just order away.

I order the SFS ESIM bags so if I am not there when the order rolls in, whoever opens the box knows they are ours since they have logo on them. The blank ones which are cheaper the front end will take every fucking box. It works in my store, your store may vary.

Yeah today I realized the first is ups ans the second is usps, but before it was all in one batch and now its split in two, which just started 2 days ago
When does your store close? My store always has a closer till 11/12
We close at 11, we used to stay until 11 but for the past couple months we only stay until 9:30. But we also aren’t in charge of OPU anymore lol so idk if that makes a difference

Isn't SFS supposed to only use the SFS ESIM bags since they have the "suffocation hazard" warning, and it needs that since they're going out to guests vs. just in-store use?

Our ESIM bags are blank. Nothing on them. We use the correct order form, those are the ones we have always received. No logo, no warning, just clear plastic bags. How do we find out what is right?

Also curious. Had someone ask me if that changed when their pick time was because we used to be 2:30 and 4:30. Now it’s 4:30 and 8.

Those who had SFS/OPU last year for BTS —- was it near this bad? We’re seeing 4000 units of flexes a week compared to the regular 1,200 per week - near single digit POT% and no time to do SFS, leading to double digit INF%. No end in sight.

Is it a good thing to be a day ahead in SFS workload? It's Saturday, we started Mondays workload and Tuesdays workload has already dropped in.

Love getting guests complaining about ordering an item online and getting it canceled, but showing up three days later to find the item we ~supposedly~ didn’t have and being pissy about it. It got restocked today, dummy; we just didn’t have it three days ago. 😒
Man you forgot to use the Time Machine for OPUs that exist purely to make sure guests always get their item on time

Back