Write down DCPI. INF that MF!!! Then before you leave for the day Audit that MF so you don't see it again.

I walked into a 177 OPU's at 6am next person didn't show until 9am.. You could say goal times went RIP..

The sad thing is I do Audit all the INFs I come across in a day! My fellow SFS TMs get all "I can't read, suddenly, idk" when asked to do it, so unless I'm closing that night (uncommon these days) and can see what day team INFed, the day's INFs by other TMs aren't audited 🙄

I hear you on the mornings, too. We aren't HV but I can still struggle to get done by 8:30,especially because it seems that people always order their heavy/cumbersome stuff overnight.

All INF'd DPCIs used to go into the daily audit tasklist for each department (Food, Hardlines, Softlines). That is supposed to be worked daily, correcting OHs from the previous day. I don't know whether they still generate this way, or get worked. Also, the RFID reject report, if worked regularly, would alleviate a lot of the discrepancies in softlines and domestics/bath/bedding.

All INF'd DPCIs used to go into the daily audit tasklist for each department (Food, Hardlines, Softlines). That is supposed to be worked daily, correcting OHs from the previous day. I don't know whether they still generate this way, or get worked. Also, the RFID reject report, if worked regularly, would alleviate a lot of the discrepancies in softlines and domestics/bath/bedding.

Oh

Be careful auditing. According to the September Addendum beauty and tech TMs should be performing regular, routine audits of their sections. Adjustments of on hands (i.e. auditing) in all other areas of the store are only to be done by the store director.

Most INFs do drop into the daily guided audits. It was definitely still best practice for fulfillment to manually audit to prevent the same item from being ordered before the guided audit was completed. Now, it appears the best practice is to forget it and unless it's the SD doing the guided audit, the TM should adjust the count to the on hands. What corporate wants is for a DBO to notice an out in her section, fully research that out, then go to the SD for the SD to decide whether or not it is certain that the item is nowhere in the store.

Obviously, not all stores are going to follow this directive to the letter because it's fucking stupid, but if some jagoff TL or above ever feels like nailing you for something, auditing without explicit SD approval is an option for them.

Be careful auditing. According to the September Addendum beauty and tech TMs should be performing regular, routine audits of their sections. Adjustments of on hands (i.e. auditing) in all other areas of the store are only to be done by the store director.

Most INFs do drop into the daily guided audits. It was definitely still best practice for fulfillment to manually audit to prevent the same item from being ordered before the guided audit was completed. Now, it appears the best practice is to forget it and unless it's the SD doing the guided audit, the TM should adjust the count to the on hands. What corporate wants is for a DBO to notice an out in her section, fully research that out, then go to the SD for the SD to decide whether or not it is certain that the item is nowhere in the store.

Obviously, not all stores are going to follow this directive to the letter because it's fucking stupid, but if some jagoff TL or above ever feels like nailing you for something, auditing without explicit SD approval is an option for them.

I have heard that on here, but thus far, every time I call out my INFs they tell me (TL and SD) to Audit, even though they know I'm the only one in our department who does. So they need to tell me otherwise, and given the communication lapses at this company, I'd sooner see modernization end than appropriate direction 😄

I don't think anyone has done that in close to a year in some sections of the store. My own TL has no clue what audit does..

Now, it appears the best practice is to forget it and unless it's the SD doing the guided audit, the TM should adjust the count to the on hands. What corporate wants is for a DBO to notice an out in her section, fully research that out, then go to the SD for the SD to decide whether or not it is certain that the item is nowhere in the store.

I have not been informed of this change at my store so I will continue auditing as usual until it is communicated to me through the proper channels. I'd bet it's less a new Target policy than a new DTL policy. Bucause like you said its ridiculous.

I have not been informed of this change at my store so I will continue auditing as usual until it is communicated to me through the proper channels. I'd bet it's less a new Target policy than a new DTL policy. Bucause like you said its ridiculous.
It is ridiculous but it is in the September addendum for every store. My stl literally told me that if anyone ever challenges him on my audits, he was going to lie and say that he absolutely approved them haha

Where in the September addendum is it listed? If it is in the fulfillment section the only news that I read was about a new brand for food.

Reboot your device. Normally takes care of the problem.

Still annoying, though.

Its only a temporary fix.

Our new PMT made sure all Zebras were up-to-date and I'm still getting scan errors after switching apps back-n-forth.

Oddly enough, air plane mode turns itself on when the zebra stops scanning. I wonder if the two are linked. Theres no point to using that mode, anyway.

Back