Question for all of you who work flexies and DU more often than I do: How can a guest click they were there for their DU when the TM picking hadn’t scanned it in to a location yet? We were all trying to figure that out all morning 🙄

Question for all of you who work flexies and DU more often than I do: How can a guest click they were there for their DU when the TM picking hadn’t scanned it in to a location yet? We were all trying to figure that out all morning 🙄

Multiple orders. That's the only way I've seen it. A guest will have one completed order, put in another one, and say that they are there for the completed order. If the second order then gets completed before the guest's barcode is scanned, the system releases both orders. Seen it happen several times now. One of my guests in particular knows how to (ab)use this.

Multiple orders. That's the only way I've seen it. A guest will have one completed order, put in another one, and say that they are there for the completed order. If the second order then gets completed before the guest's barcode is scanned, the system releases both orders. Seen it happen several times now. One of my guests in particular knows how to (ab)use this.
I was sooo going to like this, until I read that last sentence. Those guests have a special place in Hell.

I was sooo going to like this, until I read that last sentence. Those guests have a special place in Hell.

I really don't mind that particular guest. She orders almost everyday. Always driveups. Often multiple orders a day. But, her orders are never huge. They're never larger than 10 DPCIs. Even though they're driveups, if she doesn't have her kids with her, she'll come into the store, wander around, and then pick her orders up at the service desk. She only uses the driveup option for pickup when she has the kids in the car. Importantly, she always says she's on the way before she arrives.

She's a really nice person too. It's a pleasant guest interaction with her. She just orders often enough that she's figured out how our system works and knows how to use it to get that last order she put in just before leaving the house.

I have a guest like this as well

Is there a way to audit and purge the OPU area? We have these fucking items that have been up there for 14 days and I want them gone.

Yes. Check Pickup. If the items aren't part of a current order, then just toss them in reshop. If you aren't sure because they don't have a pick label, Use MyHelp. OPU/SFS Order Inquiry is on the top right. Click it and after it loads choose DPCI. Scan the DPCI, select OPU and the bot will tell you whether the item is part of a current order or not.

Note doesn't work for STS orders if those are stowed in the same place as OPU at your store. But, I never have problems with STS not having a pick label on it.

Yes. Check Pickup. If the items aren't part of a current order, then just toss them in reshop. If you aren't sure because they don't have a pick label, Use MyHelp. OPU/SFS Order Inquiry is on the top right. Click it and after it loads choose DPCI. Scan the DPCI, select OPU and the bot will tell you whether the item is part of a current order or not.

holy SHIT

TIME TO CLEAR SHIT OUT

I still hold that there is something wrong with RTS even if I can't pinpoint it.

There is. I think that any RTS that isn't done during the day drops out of the system when everything resets overnight. I'm not certain that's the case because it's not something I really want to test, but I partnered with my closing TL to not release the OPU closer to go home until all RTS is done. That seems to have taken care of missed RTS for me.

My issue is that our reshop bins are right next the OPU bulk hold area. If the bins are full, TMs put reshop on the ground in front of them. GMTMs have been told repeatedly that under no circumstances when collecting reshop are they to touch anything that is "across the OPU line." (And also that they shouldn't be putting things in front of the bins.) But, things have a way of getting slid over. So I end up with random reshop in my area. Also, a couple of my fellow OPU TMs are idiots who don't stow right so pick labels aren't on everything and I'm often left wondering, "What the fuck even is this shit?" It's my job to clean all that up the best that I can.

Is there any use for the Batch ID number, or any way to get an order number from a batch ID number?

And since I can't order anymore since SAP went away, we are now out of DU/OPU stickers. We've been using the shelf label paper. You have to hit print/reprint each time. I wonder what wrll do when that runs out? I guess it's just a pen and post it notes.

And since I can't order anymore since SAP went away, we are now out of DU/OPU stickers. We've been using the shelf label paper. You have to hit print/reprint each time. I wonder what wrll do when that runs out? I guess it's just a pen and post it notes.

My store had that issue too but then I magically pulled a box out of my asshole when I organized the supply section of the OPU room.

Do those labels come on supply pallets?

My store had that issue too but then I magically pulled a box out of my asshole when I organized the supply section of the OPU room.

Do those labels come on supply pallets?

Yes, but I was the person who ordered stuff. Price accuracy paper, receiving supplies, etc. Now that get no hours for that or any official position to order on GoCart, nothing is getting ordered. I made a list about 2 months ago fir my ETL, but I think he didn't order anything. Oh well, Target will move on whether it gets ordered or not.

Back