Also curious. Had someone ask me if that changed when their pick time was because we used to be 2:30 and 4:30. Now it’s 4:30 and 8.

I don't think my store is an enhanced SFS. However, we have three pickup times (~3:30 pm and ~9:00pm for express, and ~4:30-5:00 PM for ground). Fedex is the company for all pickups. However we have three goal times for packing: 4:30, 9:30 and 10:00 (though we're supposed to get all the packing and sorting done by 9:00, even on Sundays/holidays that have no pickups).

Batches are smaller than usual? Im getting 15-20 each batches instead of the normal 30ish. Hope this is a bug not a feature, it feels slower this way.

Batches are smaller than usual? Im getting 15-20 each batches instead of the normal 30ish. Hope this is a bug not a feature, it feels slower this way.
I would be happy with 15 ... lots of my batches were 4 to 6 !
Went 7 times in shoes , 10 times in Knox rose , and way too many times in the same aisle in the backroom ! What a waste of time !

Yeah we've seen that. But its sporadic. Its better than the huge batches they were giving us for awhile. I'll take 15-20 over 60-90 anyday.

Yeah we've seen that. But its sporadic. Its better than the huge batches they were giving us for awhile. I'll take 15-20 over 60-90 anyday.
I heard a while back they were supposed to be changing to around 50 items per batch, which i liked the idea of. But 90 sounds horrible.

Currently it’s getting slow until my store set the Halloween seasonal. I’m so glad they changed it to even though we received a bunch of 🎃 stuff consumers can’t order it until it’s set.

Oh this was fun today. 10003 constantly until the cart got stuck and I had to reset it. Reset it, rescanned all the items, and somehow ended up with three INF items on mpm that were never part of the batch either time.

I am only seeing it when I do the Return to Stock batch, first few locations are fine but walk into our other hold room and the second item in there will glitch out and I have to kill the app and go back in then I can finish it.

Proficient, hope you don't have idiots like we do who tied everything so it's dropping in batches even though its all in the steel as trapped transition.. Our STL is loving the INF's for Halloween..

Pre-tie? LOL, what's that?

Here is how the transition from BTS to Halloween is going. Have one poor soul have to push BTS so he was drowning in product. Have Inbound/Flow(who had a trailer not show) do a purge where LOQU'd most of the BTS aisles in the main stockroom but not actually clear all the product out. The two days after that have the team that is supposed to set Halloween untie and strip out seasonal dump it all in repacks. Do not push to stationary and tie all Halloween seasonal pogs but not actually set any of it for a week since that extra trailer showed up meaning three doubles for the week.

We are getting killed with INF's for both BTS since its lots of odds and ends orders(some schools around me didn't start until 9-5-19) and Halloween since it's tied now it can be picked. But all the Halloween is in pallets as trapped transition.

And all of this was on the orders of my ETL who is the GM lead.. She also can't understand why we can't find the BTS stuff, its in the repacks. Over a pallet of them spread out over many vehicles, spread out between the two stock rooms we have. Or like some things have counts well into the hundreds which means case packs but most of the upper case pack locations in the main stock room where we put seasonal sets is all unlocated so we don't know where to start actually looking. If it is product like erasers you can get hundreds but still be loose product dumped in a repack.

Our Halloween is mostly set and pushed. But it seems like most of our orders some days are the 2 or 3 aisles not set yet so its killing inf.

Anyone else seeing orders disappear. For example, yesterday i went to pick the SIO batch which was 3(3) but it only put one item in my batch. Today I've really noticed eaches disappearing as i finished up the final small batches

Anyone else seeing orders disappear. For example, yesterday i went to pick the SIO batch which was 3(3) but it only put one item in my batch. Today I've really noticed eaches disappearing as i finished up the final small batches

I shouldn't be excited other stores are having this problem, but in a way, I am! It's been happening for more than a week at my store and none of the leads act like it's a big deal. I called CSC, they opened a ticket and closed it immediately as "solved." Called again, they said it was a MySupport issue ... MySupport page says Fulfillment issues belong to CSC. They closed the MySupport the next day. I reopened it, escalated it, nothing. We're short-staffed right now so I've been busy with OPUs and still packing up until the afternoon, which means the leads don't realize how little SFS I'm picking (even though I tell them). We've probably lost 60 percent or more of our SFS sales, but it looks like nobody's analyzed the metrics recently and seen that this is hurting our sales. They sure are noticing the 20 percent INFs, though ... Well, that's what happens when I pick only 20 things a day! 😡

I had that happen just today! 5(6) left in the queue, jumped in and it was just 1 item, the other 4(5) nowhere to be found. Did a cart reset to maybe get it to pop back in but nope. I've noticed it before too, but not this obviously so I always thought it was a glitch or a counting error on my part.

We had that happen as well. The workload that we were working on today was actually ordered 2 days ago. I figured it was items we no longer had and would probably show a negative on hand count if we were actually able to look for the item.

hours Have dropped , and we only have 2 TMs scheduled a day ! And no overlapping !
7.30 to 4 and 4 to close !
It’s a lot of fun , especially when an ETL asked me why I looked so tense and pissed Off ..
I asked for help because one OPU was 43 , and I was told that I should be able to do it ... I did it , but I INF 2 items without looking ! 8 35lb cat litter , single women underwears, eye shadow , nail polish , big packs of paper towels ...
Gstl or whatever they are called now told me to help with a team lift for a drive up because I was at the SD anyway ...
I told her no ! That she could do it herself ! I had some OPU dropped already !
Well , she wants to talk to my TL about my attitude . I had a peachy day and can’t wait to do it again tomorrow !!!

hours Have dropped , and we only have 2 TMs scheduled a day ! And no overlapping !
7.30 to 4 and 4 to close !
It’s a lot of fun , especially when an ETL asked me why I looked so tense and pissed Off ..
I asked for help because one OPU was 43 , and I was told that I should be able to do it ... I did it , but I INF 2 items without looking ! 8 35lb cat litter , single women underwears, eye shadow , nail polish , big packs of paper towels ...
Gstl or whatever they are called now told me to help with a team lift for a drive up because I was at the SD anyway ...
I told her no ! That she could do it herself ! I had some OPU dropped already !
Well , she wants to talk to my TL about my attitude . I had a peachy day and can’t wait to do it again tomorrow !!!

2 TMs for OPU? If so jesus, THAT will go south quickly...

Back