2 TMs for OPU? If so jesus, THAT will go south quickly...
My store is the same, 1 open and 1 close with 0 overlap, and we run both SFS and opu. It's not always pretty, but since we "train" other TMs on opu for extra help (read: half are trained, but no one will touch it with a 10 foot pole even when I'm begging to go to lunch) and SFS is slow right now they dont care...

2 TMs for OPU? If so jesus, THAT will go south quickly...
No , only 1 Tm scheduled at a time !
We are supposed to have a back up , but the leaders fail to appoint someone ! And they don’t have a clue how it works !
For example , I already picked 23 units , and have 4 left , I ask for help because a batch of 13 dropped ! They will ( without a doubt ) tell me I can do it on my own , because I only have 4 left ! They don’t take into account that I have to scan bag and print every labels when I go to SD , it takes time !!!!

hours Have dropped , and we only have 2 TMs scheduled a day ! And no overlapping !
7.30 to 4 and 4 to close !
It’s a lot of fun , especially when an ETL asked me why I looked so tense and pissed Off ..
I asked for help because one OPU was 43 , and I was told that I should be able to do it ... I did it , but I INF 2 items without looking ! 8 35lb cat litter , single women underwears, eye shadow , nail polish , big packs of paper towels ...
Gstl or whatever they are called now told me to help with a team lift for a drive up because I was at the SD anyway ...
I told her no ! That she could do it herself ! I had some OPU dropped already !
Well , she wants to talk to my TL about my attitude . I had a peachy day and can’t wait to do it again tomorrow !!!

My days everyday only the schedule a mid to cover lunches but they really are inbound and never are allowed to cover lunches so then they wonder why goal times are in the shitter.. You come back from lunch to 55 OPU that already have been sitting for a half hour you never will catch up.

We're starting to run 2 TM/day on FF, too. 6-2:30 and 1:30-10. We were already struggling with 3 TM a day, IDK how they think cutting to 2 is a good idea. It's impossible for the opener to keep up with both SFS and OPU for seven and a half hours on their own.

We're starting to run 2 TM/day on FF, too. 6-2:30 and 1:30-10. We were already struggling with 3 TM a day, IDK how they think cutting to 2 is a good idea. It's impossible for the opener to keep up with both SFS and OPU for seven and a half hours on their own.

Clearly that 3rd person was just making you lazy. You can do more, you just don't want to. Work smarter, not harder. /corporate bullshit

UPS hasnt shown up in 3 days now...we've got a stack of boxes just languishing blocking everything in Ship. It's insane, and no one in leadership has bothered to do anything. Our ETL finally called after I brought it up to him today. So we'll see if we can get these boxes shipped out sometime this century.

UPS hasnt shown up in 3 days now...we've got a stack of boxes just languishing blocking everything in Ship. It's insane, and no one in leadership has bothered to do anything. Our ETL finally called after I brought it up to him today. So we'll see if we can get these boxes shipped out sometime this century.
Next time anyone can call transportation and one of the options is help with a carrier pick up. 888-888-0304

Next time anyone can call transportation and one of the options is help with a carrier pick up. 888-888-0304
Thank you! I didnt work the first 2 days with no pickup so I didnt even know we had a problem until yesterday. I'll have to remember this for next time this happens, because knowing us it will haha.

Apparently our regular UPS guy is on vacation and his replacement just...decided not to pickup from us. Geeze.

Thank you! I didnt work the first 2 days with no pickup so I didnt even know we had a problem until yesterday. I'll have to remember this for next time this happens, because knowing us it will haha.

Apparently our regular UPS guy is on vacation and his replacement just...decided not to pickup from us. Geeze.
Had the same thing happen with our pick up guy a couple months ago. Then the guy showed up with a full truck and was upset when I had 4-5 pallets of SFS for him... ended up coming back with a 26 foot box truck

Has anybody else seen an increase in clearance items in batches? Today it asked me to pick a salvaged out, non RFID softlines item.
That happens a lot in my store. And it's usually because the store is behind in pricing. And the stuff it's asking for hasn't been activated.

Back