How many orders do you guys have through sfs and pick up? Is it possible that so many people have ordered the same item that its showing 0 oh count and its now allowing any more orders on that item?

All our orders right now are Easter candy...or junk food. Massive amounts of both for opu and Ship.

In other news...my shifts have disappeared off kronos and since I'm working overnights and dont have the # of the TL I guess I'll walk in there tonight blind and see if I'm still working 😂

I don’t get why Easter stuff can not be ordered for pick up. I understand no delivery and we prefer they not come IN the store - so let them order it, let’s sell this stuff.

My ETL heard through the grapevine that some stores we're turned off for Easter stuff today for some unknown reason. Not sure why. It's 30% off on Circle and much of it has further discounts. I was drowning in it today. Glad I have the next couple of days off because it's going to be INF Hell with that shit.

We are doing OPU overnight cause we’re doing more than double our ship volume in OPU

Yep seven green racks built in the main stock room everything at guest services is now drive up only, pick up has been pushed everywhere else. We have two people overnight now but still had us day walkers come in early and still had 450 this morning. They were dropping 50 at a time.

Yep seven green racks built in the main stock room everything at guest services is now drive up only, pick up has been pushed everywhere else. We have two people overnight now but still had us day walkers come in early and still had 450 this morning. They were dropping 50 at a time.
We have 6-10 pickup carts going at all times and are not able to get the number in pickup under 200 at any point during the day looool sometimes it’s over 400

We are in the middle of a remodel. I am so thankful they finished our new OPU room about 3 weeks before all this madness started. We now have 1700+ hold locations, plus a row of bulk steel for large items. We never imagined we would need all of them so soon. I can’t fathom doing this in our old tiny space, so my condolences off to those of you who are!

Hey district lead or whatever your acronym is ..... don't EXPECT us to do 20 times the volume on sfs and opu and not add 20 times the hours. And you're going to have to cough up OT too. That's the reality.

My store is showing us the money. 10hr days for days.. Whatever extra you want to work - get your ass in here and work! I will be doing something like a 55hr week this week.

My store is showing us the money. 10hr days for days.. Whatever extra you want to work - get your ass in here and work! I will be doing something like a 55hr week this week.
I wAaant the ot. But yea my stores just like "let bob tire himself out, he will clock out when tired... so I've been running 8-10 hour total shifts without being asked"

The added hours and people mean nothing unless you add overnights and magically make more pack stations. Since neither of these are happening, we're unable to make 4:30.

Oh, and unless you give us supplies. It takes longer to pack when you're playing a guessing game of "Which random box off truck will this fit into?"

Last edited:

Same at my store. OT was approved, and they are literally calling everyone over the walkie asking if they want to come in on their days off, or if they want to come in early or start late. I've been doing both, one of those days wound up being a 13 hour day. It was also the 4th day of a 5 day work stretch (where I've been working 10-12 hour days as well), so last night (day 5, a closing shift) I was just so overtired and stressed out to the point where I wanted to cry.

6500 eaches for ship yesterday, had 19 carts picking, OPU had 3 people til 430, never dropped below 200.

20 pallets of boxes arrived yesterday.

Missed 430 by over 1000 eaches, had 18 pallets ready for UPS when they picked up. They dropped a trailer for us to fill as we're running out of room. Downside of that is we have to load the trailer, which costs us labor that could otherwise be used picking or packing or sorting or or or or.....

Our district apparently went through so many orders they ran out of anything to give us beyond our forecast. So the past 2 days have been smooth sailing and we can catch our breath.

Back