This would be ideal but the printer is brand spanking new. I'm really not sure what they could do with it. It just keeps malfunctioning every time we get it working properly. Granted, I am not around all the time and don't know everything everyone does with it, but it might just be a new thing with have to live with. It just sucks that it works worse than the regular printer we had before. I can't believe I actually miss that piece of shit.
Those old dinosaur printers 😂 take them off the CRC pallet and plug them back in hahaha

It tends to either rap around the roller and eject ripped in half or it just refuses to print at all. I have gotten used to it and can normally get it to work. If you don't rip the label off correctly you have to mess with it to even print the next label. I am not the only one having trouble with it, everyone has had problems.

Your printer is fucked and you need to call. Quit bitching and call in the tech.

No, we had none of them at all and it had already been audited out the day before. It should not be allowed in general. We just don't have it.
Dunno if this is why its happening, but two things may be an issue wrt the audit:

1) you can audit something immediately after you INF it for SFS. However, sometimes there is no way to say how much of x you "have on hand" and other orders might be waiting with x. If you audit, then someone INFs x after, it adds however many eaches back to on-hand counts, thus making your audit bad

2) OPU carts have to be completely finished before auditing. If you audit while picking, or even packing a cart, it will go to zero and then dump however many eaches back into on-hand when you press Ok on Batch Complete.

Last edited:
It tends to either rap around the roller and eject ripped in half or it just refuses to print at all. I have gotten used to it and can normally get it to work. If you don't rip the label off correctly you have to mess with it to even print the next label. I am not the only one having trouble with it, everyone has had problems.

Ours wrap around the roller as well. And then it gets stuck because it’s the sticky part that gets wrapped. I’m assuming it’s a loading the paper wrong issues because they are brand new and all 4 seem to be doing the same thing from time to time.

Ours wrap around the roller as well. And then it gets stuck because it’s the sticky part that gets wrapped. I’m assuming it’s a loading the paper wrong issues because they are brand new and all 4 seem to be doing the same thing from time to time.
Even today we had to fix it several times. I don't think servicing it will fix the problem at all. It is just a problem with the machine in general. That being said, it usually works fine for me most of the time, so at least that is something. Right?

Dunno if this is why its happening, but two things may be an issue wrt the audit:

1) you can audit something immediately after you INF it for SFS. However, sometimes there is no way to say how much of x you "have on hand" and other orders might be waiting with x. If you audit, then someone INFs x after, it adds however many eaches back to on-hand counts, thus making your audit bad

2) OPU carts have to be completely finished before auditing. If you audit while picking, or even packing a cart, it will go to zero and then dump however many eaches back into on-hand when you press Ok on Batch Complete.
You are correct in this it seems.

For the first point, if we get an order in our system for the next day and audit it today, it won't do anything to remove that order.

For the second point, I noticed this before and that's why I usually audit after canceling/deleting it. I have heard many things from more experienced team members and recently it seems like if you audit it before removing it, it does not reinsert those items into the system. I just audit it twice, before and after to make sure. It's kind of a pain if I am doing a OPUs. You really have to keep track of the DPCIs to audit items retrospectively unless you remember the specific item and go back to the location to audit it out.

We have our roll waste just come out the front into a trash can. I don't recall having any issues with printer jams.

We have our roll waste just come out the front into a trash can. I don't recall having any issues with printer jams.
Ours would jam occasionally but not as much as this. And at least it knew when it was jammed and would beep telling you. This printer is even less self aware.

Even today we had to fix it several times. I don't think servicing it will fix the problem at all. It is just a problem with the machine in general. That being said, it usually works fine for me most of the time, so at least that is something. Right?
Items can have manufacturing flaws straight out of the box, causing malfunction.

Ours would jam occasionally but not as much as this. And at least it knew when it was jammed and would beep telling you. This printer is even less self aware.
We have the new version of the SFS printers with the touch screens at my store that tell you when they are jammed thankfully

Well, yeah. But it doesn't seem like a fixable problem. Just a fundamental flaw with these machines.

Funny ours runs just fine, you got a lemon. Call it in, and call it in. constantly call it in. That is how you get it replaced. Every time it fucks up call it in.

How is carryover at your guys’ stores? Our store has been having 1000+ carryover the past few weeks. It just seems like a fantasy for carryover to be zero. Orders keep dropping and dropping and we usually only have 3 or 4 closers. No way it’ll ever get done.

No sign of mom, a nest, or other kittens. They were cleaning out that area and tossing stuff. We think mom got spooked.
Or she was moving them, either way I would be in major "squee" mode too.. I have raised little ones like that.. It's hard work and sleep? you don't know her anymore.

My newest trainee, found with my supplies 😍
Cool little guy! Do you have any experience raising one that young? Do you have a veterinarian that you can ask for advice? In case you haven’t, a couple of tips from my experience. There is a kitten replacement milk called KMR that you can feed him from a bottle, just Google KMR instructions for all the details. You have to take a clean sponge with warm water on it and gently wipe it over his little waterworks and butt to get him to pee and poop. That simulates mom licking them, the little ones can’t go on their own. When he gets a little bigger you might want to use a glove when you feed him, those little claws can be brutal when he’s hungry. Good luck to you both!😁

And just like a newborn of the human variety, feeding every hour or two day and night, no extended break. This baby closer to one hour, with a stomach that small.

Back