I do all the audits in the mornings and guess what dropped in today? All the Halloween decor no one looked for yesterday :rolleyes:

Our POGs are tied, mostly, they just haven't bothered to put the product out..still. Very very empty Halloween section right now. And what product is located in the back is all backstocked high up, still in boxes, and product is shoved wherever it fits. So basically what Halloween decor that can be found is a giant hazard to find and take down. So much for boxless, low and tight, blahblahblah.
Grrr.
Well that sucks. Just enter the current onhand number

I do all the audits in the mornings and guess what dropped in today? All the Halloween decor no one looked for yesterday :rolleyes:

Our POGs are tied, mostly, they just haven't bothered to put the product out..still. Very very empty Halloween section right now. And what product is located in the back is all backstocked high up, still in boxes, and product is shoved wherever it fits. So basically what Halloween decor that can be found is a giant hazard to find and take down. So much for boxless, low and tight, blahblahblah.
Grrr.
In theory, ours was being put out last night and today - I'm off today, so we'll see tomorrow.

Either my team is picking at the speed of light or MPM is drunk again. View attachment 11446

Alas, it's MPM. I had a 108% picked on time yesterday with negative 40 late units. INFs were also REALLY high. Like much higher than actual. It showed us at 42% INF% for style. We were actually at about 1% over there. Total store INFs were listed in red, but doing the math we were aboout 2% for OPUs.

So, yeah, MPM is fucked up yet again.

Alas, it's MPM. I had a 108% picked on time yesterday with negative 40 late units. INFs were also REALLY high. Like much higher than actual. It showed us at 42% INF% for style. We were actually at about 1% over there. Total store INFs were listed in red, but doing the math we were aboout 2% for OPUs.

So, yeah, MPM is fucked up yet again.
I hate it when this shit happens because then I’m held accountable for fucked up metrics lol

More Halloween shenanigans that only SFS/OPU have to live with the consequences of...
The TMs who set hallween candy forgot an aisle. Like. There's proudct tied, but no aisle and no product on the floor (because where would it go?). So it goes F44, 45, 46...48, 49. How do you LOSE an entire aisle?? o_O

Yikes!. F47 for my store is where most of the Reese's are. I can only imagine the horror if they had forgotten that one.

It’s possible 47 was used for the table pog in mini or the amplified gifting towers/cart. Not all numbers are assigned to aisles .
I know...
Our outcrop table&towers for mini are usually F47, as the table is set in between 46 and 48. But right now it's tied as F44 for some reason. And the actual F44 is tied as F45.
So for all intents and purposes it goes F43, F45, F46, outcrop table F44, and then F48. It is very weird. I just thought explaining all that in my original post would have been more convoluted than need be lol.

So, literally, they lost aisle 47 by forgetting how to count in a consecutive manner 😂

Has anyone else has issues with opu batches not completing? For a few days now we have had batches say they are complete but leave paused carts. We have to reset the carts and then epick drops 1-4 items back into their own batch. Which is annoying, but then it says whatever order they were in is not complete so the team has to hunt down the bag and rescan everything. Such a pain and a waste of time. I hope they figure that and the network errors out before 4th quarter kicks off.

Has anyone else has issues with opu batches not completing? For a few days now we have had batches say they are complete but leave paused carts. We have to reset the carts and then epick drops 1-4 items back into their own batch. Which is annoying, but then it says whatever order they were in is not complete so the team has to hunt down the bag and rescan everything. Such a pain and a waste of time. I hope they figure that and the network errors out before 4th quarter kicks off.

We've had the same thing happening! As far as I can tell, Epick is dropping items out of the batch when they get skipped instead of rotating them to the end of the batch. Had multiple orders go late because nobody noticed the paused carts weren't fully completed

OH MY GOD!!!! This is awesome.

Longstanding major issues with OPU metric reporting have finally been fixed.

What I have discovered so far:

The issue with improperly recording INFs in MPM's personal stats for items with multiple floor locations is fixed. As discussed in this thread, for those of you with idiot leadership who couldn't wrap their peabrains around the error this should be a huge sigh of relief.

It also appears, almost unbelievably, that the inaccurate calculations in Greenfield for pick productivity are fixed. It now appears to accurately reflect exactly how much time TMs spent picking. Everyone should see much higher OPU pick prodcutivity metrics as a result.

Finally, it looks like some overcounting of units attempted issues might have been resolved in MPM's personal stats. But, to be certain I'll need to face more of the circumstances that caused the errors.

@mobileFellow Please thank the responsible teams for me. It's truly appreciated.

It also appears, almost unbelievably, that the inaccurate calculations in Greenfield for pick productivity are fixed. It now appears to accurately reflect exactly how much time TMs spent picking. Everyone should see much higher OPU pick prodcutivity metrics as a result.

Well, that didn't last long. They've already switched it back to the old broken way of calculating productivity.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happened to me too. We also ended up resetting the cart, and then I had 20 minutes to repick the last order I had scanned in, so that was fun.

Well, that didn't last long. They've already switched it back to the old broken way of calculating productivity.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is one with the TMs time spent picking is correct. I’ll double what it is called on a desktop.

Titled: *Removed*

Last edited:
There is one with the TMs time spent picking is correct. I’ll double what it is called on a desktop.

Titled: OPU - Pick Productivity By TM*

I don't think that one is right either. It appears to just take the hours picking from Greenfield, cut it in half and then recalculate the UPH. Just looking at my own numbers, I'm certain the result is a much too high UPH.

What we need is what we had in the Pickup dashboard for all of a day, which was basically reporting the same productivity as MPM, which is just about right when correcting for its quirks.

Back