Why do we get 400 ship units dropped mid-day when we don't have enough time to pick them???
This same thing happened to us on Monday night two hours before store close. 250 ship units dropped at 8pm and only three of us working (2 call outs). Needless to say, we missed the store close deadline. 😳🙄 ETLs and Store Director not happy.

This same thing happened to us on Monday night two hours before store close. 250 ship units dropped at 8pm and only three of us working (2 call outs). Needless to say, we missed the store close deadline. 😳🙄 ETLs and Store Director not happy.
This happened to us this week resulting in a carryover of over 300 units-we also had some very unhappy management.

After today I hope to never again see another TCL 65 inch TV in my life.

TVs on major sales should not be able to be purchased for OPU.

Since TMs have to carry them out or push them out, why not have customers line up before the store opens in a socially distanced line and sell them. Every morning during November/December, there is a socially distanced line for that day's Black Friday special.

That way you don't have big TVs clogging up the OPU area. You also do not have INFs for when the store gets more OPUs for the TV than they actually have.

It is not like the TV won't sell out completely.

Target is just making it harder for the fulfillment team and the OPU team.

Too bad for them.

I work in fulfillment and do not care if everything is processed in time. I do my picks for my shift and then leave.

I do not get paid to care if everything is done and I do not plan on staying one second longer to meet their deadlines.

Hire more people. Or have the Store Director, ETLs, and TLs get off their lazy asses and help. My store has 3 ETLs that are the laziest managers I have ever met.

TVs on major sales should not be able to be purchased for OPU.

Since TMs have to carry them out or push them out, why not have customers line up before the store opens in a socially distanced line and sell them. Every morning during November/December, there is a socially distanced line for that day's Black Friday special.

That way you don't have big TVs clogging up the OPU area. You also do not have INFs for when the store gets more OPUs for the TV than they actually have.

It is not like the TV won't sell out completely.

Target is just making it harder for the fulfillment team and the OPU team.
My first Thanksgiving/Black Friday with Target a bunch of TVs were placed next to the fitting room and two TMs were there to assist putting TVs in carts. Gave AP the heebie jeebies because they were all lined up in front of the fire escape door, but nothing happened.

So staging the TVs right off the bat where they are easy for guests to see and easy for OPU TMs to grab shouldn't be difficult.

Too bad for them.

I work in fulfillment and do not care if everything is processed in time. I do my picks for my shift and then leave.

I do not get paid to care if everything is done and I do not plan on staying one second longer to meet their deadlines.

Hire more people. Or have the Store Director, ETLs, and TLs get off their lazy asses and help. My store has 3 ETLs that are the laziest managers I have ever met.
A-fucken-men.

Back