Does anyone have any experience or insight into having their store remapped for pick pathing? I’m taking on an interim TL position for the holidays and ours is actually atrocious. One of our ETLs said that I should look into seeing what we can do in hopes that it’ll alleviate some of our productivity issues.

Curious, does anybody know if system led audits for the backroom account for fulfillment epick baffles and ghosts?

Does anyone have any experience or insight into having their store remapped for pick pathing? I’m taking on an interim TL position for the holidays and ours is actually atrocious. One of our ETLs said that I should look into seeing what we can do in hopes that it’ll alleviate some of our productivity issues.

Not personally. However, I know that my ETL and my previous TL have attempted to get our pathing fixed multiple times. They hit a brick wall everytime. I've taken pictures of some of our more eggregious pathing problems that have been sent up even. And, still nothing. My ETL told me that they act like they have no idea what she is even talking about, but she keeps wanting it documented so that maybe someday when she calls yet again someone who picks up the phone will see the shitload of documentation and actually know how to fix it.

I've honestly run out of ways to explain to the seasonal tms that they need to actually be looking/digging for items and their walk can't be a nice stroll around the store. so many of them don't see it on the first glance and just move on but when I walk with them later, its under the shirt they looked at or on the back of the rack or literally on the next shelf. I've tried being nice and babying through every step. I've told them to partner with salesfloor tms for every single item they can't find before they get to me. I've tried explaining WHY exactly we do things that way. I've tried being strict and only giving directions and times. I don't know how to help them or if they're worth helping anymore. even my TL is at the point of giving up. we've had over 1000 carry over the past few nights, I don't know how we're going to survive the rest of Q4.
Our seasonal tms keeping hitting the ENDYMES to get help when they can’t find or need something unlocked. Electronics has begun yelling at them when they do such idiot things. Those are for GUEST assistance you morons. Lmao.

Our seasonal tms keeping hitting the ENDYMES to get help when they can’t find or need something unlocked. Electronics has begun yelling at them when they do such idiot things. Those are for GUEST assistance you morons. Lmao.
I had a seasonal do that once...I rounded the corner and saw her standing at the endyme and went "wtf no don't do that" and cleared it. Like...walkies exist? And are more efficient? Don't have a walkie...go find an adult who has one lol.

Yes! We had all of our grocery aisle locations remapped earlier this year and it resulted in a huge improvement for us. Once we got the right contact at Corporate, it went smoothly and quickly. Tomorrow, I will check my email for the person we worked with and message it to you.

Not personally. However, I know that my ETL and my previous TL have attempted to get our pathing fixed multiple times. They hit a brick wall everytime. I've taken pictures of some of our more eggregious pathing problems that have been sent up even. And, still nothing. My ETL told me that they act like they have no idea what she is even talking about, but she keeps wanting it documented so that maybe someday when she calls yet again someone who picks up the phone will see the shitload of documentation and actually know how to fix it.
Calling the CSC for something like this, I wouldn’t recommend, half the time they have no idea how to even fix smaller issues... I would definitely try to get into contact with your Ops Director (your SD should have the contact info for him or her) as they will be able to help you or can find someone that can help

Calling the CSC for something like this, I wouldn’t recommend, half the time they have no idea how to even fix smaller issues... I would definitely try to get into contact with your Ops Director (your SD should have the contact info for him or her) as they will be able to help you or can find someone that can help
Dog is right re the CSC, as we were bounced around for a month before finding the right folks.

Yes! We had all of our grocery aisle locations remapped earlier this year and it resulted in a huge improvement for us. Once we got the right contact at Corporate, it went smoothly and quickly. Tomorrow, I will check my email for the person we worked with and message it to you.
TBR to the rescue! ❤❤❤

For 2 weeks we haven't gotten any ship from store orders. I've informed the SD and guest advocate leader. They don't know why we're not getting deliveries. Have I missed something from when I was on vacation.

For 2 weeks we haven't gotten any ship from store orders. I've informed the SD and guest advocate leader. They don't know why we're not getting deliveries. Have I missed something from when I was on vacation.
If you're talking about ship to store orders, there was a comm saying that they are being turned off indefinitely like 2 weeks ago

Saving on shipping costs seems to be a big focus right now.
How does it reduce shipping cost? If anything it reduces the store receiving that guest's order from having to use payroll. The receiver for the time it takes to take to GS. The GS for processing the order. Then the tm who completes the process when the guest picks up the order. Just think how people at Target handles that one item to fill the order just at store level.

Saving on shipping costs seems to be a big focus right now.
This and to not overwhelm the carriers this holiday season, they already don't want us to pick ahead for SFS, and as our store is a semi-big OPU store and we'd get at least 3 flats of ship to store orders everyday during Q4 last year and a couple stores within 15 minutes of us have nearly 1.5x our OPU orders so they'd probably get a ton more STS.

So I just saw our leadership schedule for December. I'm mostly overnights with a random day shift thrown in just enough to jack up my sleep. It's going to be a long month.... On the plus side my next couple of checks are going to be nice for Christmas.

We are already blowing our OPU forecasts out of the water, it's only going to get busier.

Godspeed everybody 😉

OPU's thru the roof today, 3x forecast, so over 4000 items.....

SFS drastically slower - we're.hitting carrier limitations - UPS is all jammed up, apparently. So, we got about 30% of our district orders, about 1000 reaches today. So I had plenty of TMs to work the heavy OPUs and push seasonal freight.....

Anyone else hitting carrier limits or is this just a regional thing?

Just north of Dallas and our whole district only got about 50% of the forecast and a couple stores with red inf's got shutdown, no idea how Target plans on dealing with this coming week and those leading up to Christmas. Our OPU's were so heavy we ran out of cooler space and had to use the meat and cafe cooler instead of shutting off grocery OPU's.

SFS was extremely slow, we only had 1 person doing it and we had times where there was nothing to pick. This whole week has been slow, opu has been crazy though. Forecast everyday has been around 1000 and when I leave at 330 we've been close to 2000.

One of my coworkers had a myDevice with all the apps on one page and it said something about TPE (?) mode. It didn't have the Pack and Ship app. Any idea why or how to fix?

Interesting with the carrier limits. I was woderimg why our forecasts were not getting met. I only took over sfs about a month or so ago so i wasmt really sure what was going on. It just happened that my one day off last weem we had a absolute disaster of a day and i figured we got screwed up because of that. Our opus are off the chain too atleast double probably closer to triple on most days. About 3-4k a day.

Back