Anyone else’s store going real slow with SFS? With yesterday being Sunday the busiest day of the week we only did 150 items. For the past couple of weeks we haven’t been hitting 200. It feels like we only get 30 items only after we picked and packed the last 30 items so we can’t even use 2 people to keep it going if that is the case.
Same here. Only at about 15% of forecast. Opus slow but steady. But we are fairly slow on memorial day every year so I'm not surprised.

This Sunday we only got like 2 out of 200 forecast, but all of the units we were getting were for Tuesday didn't count towards the forecast and we had 300 when I left yesterday . Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we were getting about double the forecast, it was ridiculous. 20210527_214313.jpg

This Sunday we only got like 2 out of 200 forecast, but all of the units we were getting were for Tuesday didn't count towards the forecast and we had 300 when I left yesterday . Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we were getting about double the forecast, it was ridiculous.View attachment 12546
I...I didn't know it was possible to pack that slowly. Are turtles in charge of packing at your store?

I...I didn't know it was possible to pack that slowly. Are turtles in charge of packing at your store?
I can pack around 300 but I've seen some people that my Grandma can pack faster than... Most of orders are single units of clothing so we don't get the boost of packing a whole order but some people are ridiculously slow. The pick productivity is killed by rfiding for about 6 things every batch in the fitting room and having to constantly pause carts to help opu

Does anyone have the order number for the red hanger bins?
I have the order number for a hanger bin that shows up as “Hanger bin (Target Logo)” on GoCart if that’s the one you’re refering to. I just need to check my email when I go into work because that’s where I have it.

Update:
Part # for Hanger Bin (Target Logo) - 1CTK3

Last edited:
Anyone have advice on how to handle OPU orders that appear to have gone 'back to stock' but are missed. I did an audit today and pulled out 2 carts worth of merchandise. How do you guys handle this?

I know it can be caused from multiple reasons (missed return to stock, items missed when pulled for carryout, people reprinting labels instead of print new). The reprint label thing is a big problem for us but our tl doesnt care ("it just needs to get done"). No one is tasked with auditing on a regular basis. Its just a mess sometimes. And don't even get me started about whats in our opu coolers....

So apparently starting on the 30th we are going to have to deal with Fedex in addition to UPS. So for stores that deal with multiple carriers, would you get a whole UPS or Fedex batch or are they just random and you have to pay more attention when sorting?

So apparently starting on the 30th we are going to have to deal with Fedex in addition to UPS. So for stores that deal with multiple carriers, would you get a whole UPS or Fedex batch or are they just random and you have to pay more attention when sorting?
I'm just a single carrier store, but AFAIK, the only difference is in sorting. When packing, it'll give a Fedex label instead of UPS, and it'll have to go on a fedex pallet not a ups pallet

Was glad i was in a ups only store but lately they have dropped the ball so hard that i hope they rethink it

You gotta just pay attention to the labels when sorting.

45 hours next week because of Target Deal Days and such. We’ll see how it goes. I was told to expect Christmas-level volume. I know the online-only deals are only for three days, but, obviously, some SFS may carry-over. Maybe there’ll be other deals, too? Deal Days ends June 22.

45 hours next week because of Target Deal Days and such. We’ll see how it goes. I was told to expect Christmas-level volume. I know the online-only deals are only for three days, but, obviously, some SFS may carry-over. Maybe there’ll be other deals, too? Deal Days ends June 22.
Ehhh. Every year so far my store has been deader than dead during the deal days. I'm not holding my breath this year will be busier, but maybe we will be.

Back