Question - and if this was posted somewhere I'm sorry -- it's easier than reading through 414 pages.

Was there ever a function in the ePick app, similar to the Pickup app, that would tell you where a guest's additional orders are placed? For example: if a guest makes multiple separate orders before picking them up did the app (or any version of the app for that matter) tell you what hold locations they were in so they could be placed close together? Not sure if I'm making sense here but it's serviceable for this late hour.
It’s gonna be a no. But it would be a great function!

Question - and if this was posted somewhere I'm sorry -- it's easier than reading through 414 pages.

Was there ever a function in the ePick app, similar to the Pickup app, that would tell you where a guest's additional orders are placed? For example: if a guest makes multiple separate orders before picking them up did the app (or any version of the app for that matter) tell you what hold locations they were in so they could be placed close together? Not sure if I'm making sense here but it's serviceable for this late hour.
this would be amazing @HQWireless @SamSepiol

I think this has been brought up? I recall seeing discussions about it.
One thing I'll note, is definitely have your E/TL (Maybe the FF TLs have access?) reach out on the 'OPU - ePick' Yammer page. There are a lot of the 'higher ups' in ePick/Fulfillment that watch that page.
Issues & Feedback have already been implemented from feedback there. (And also on the 'myDay' Yammer page)

I think this has been brought up? I recall seeing discussions about it.
One thing I'll note, is definitely have your E/TL (Maybe the FF TLs have access?) reach out on the 'OPU - ePick' Yammer page. There are a lot of the 'higher ups' in ePick/Fulfillment that watch that page.
Issues & Feedback have already been implemented from feedback there. (And also on the 'myDay' Yammer page)
I think the only hourly who has access to Yammer is the PML.

I think an interesting update to ePick would be the ability to flag items that we did find, but were in the wrong place. INFs show stuff we couldn't find, but if we had to hunt around the store because something was in the wrong place, there isn't a good way to measure that. Maybe on the screen after you've scanned an item where it asks you to scan into a subcart, there could be a flag/report button with options like 'flexed nearby', 'wrong department', 'backroom unlocated', 'guest service/reshop', etc. That way we could focus on some troublesome areas that don't necessarily have bad counts, but are just a mess. Would also be interesting because it would show leadership that we DO look for things, here's a list of everything we found where it shouldn't have been.

I think an interesting update to ePick would be the ability to flag items that we did find, but were in the wrong place. INFs show stuff we couldn't find, but if we had to hunt around the store because something was in the wrong place, there isn't a good way to measure that. Maybe on the screen after you've scanned an item where it asks you to scan into a subcart, there could be a flag/report button with options like 'flexed nearby', 'wrong department', 'backroom unlocated', 'guest service/reshop', etc. That way we could focus on some troublesome areas that don't necessarily have bad counts, but are just a mess. Would also be interesting because it would show leadership that we DO look for things, here's a list of everything we found where it shouldn't have been.
If an item was returned on that same day, a message should pop up and say “check Guest Service”. That way y’all can instantly know if it might be there and not waste your time if its not. @SamSepiol

That's what I thought originally but the box on the right is wider but also shorter than an L10 so its not like they just printed the wrong info on the box, its an entirely different box. We've got like 4 pallets of the box on the right multiple months apart so unless shorr has messed up they've changed the box? Which is stupid because the whole point of the L13 is how long it is and we aren't even supposed to have L14 but they are orderable so we just use them for polymailers and those annoyingly large ship alones that you can't SIOC

Anyone know if it's possible to order another fragile wrap dispenser? I've been keeping rolls in our OPU hold but they're a pain to use without the dispenser.

You can definitely order them since the first week we got ours someone threw away the whole thing since they didn't know how to change it. The part number for it is near impossible to find and the picture on gocart is blank unless they changed it

You can definitely order them since the first week we got ours someone threw away the whole thing since they didn't know how to change it. The part number for it is near impossible to find and the picture on gocart is blank unless they changed it

And I thought my co workers were dumb. That is another level.

Anyone know if it's possible to order another fragile wrap dispenser? I've been keeping rolls in our OPU hold but they're a pain to use without the dispenser.
Go on workbench, search under pack & ship, then enter your store#. It should give you, a list of supplies for your store. It might be called compliance label dispenser.

Go on workbench, search under pack & ship, then enter your store#. It should give you, a list of supplies for your store. It might be called compliance label dispenser.
Isn't that dispenser for the hazardous and L3 stickers?
I know you can order them because we did when we added pack stations but I cant remember what it was called. I don't know why target makes it so hard for us to order the stuff we need!

Any other stores receive a second Fulfillment TL because you’ve done enough volume to warrant one…? 🧐

Any other stores receive a second Fulfillment TL because you’ve done enough volume to warrant one…? 🧐
We are getting one. My ETL is in the process of interviewing. I'm curious to see how it will work. Can't wait for the extra eyes because nobody else in the store helps watch out for them when I'm not there, including my ETL.

Anyone have any advice on fixing data for an entire store? Just started as an ETL at a red high volume store and INF is red across the board in all departments. I've picked some batches with the team and there's just tons of stuff that's not where it's supposed to be and can't be found anywhere else. It's also destroying pick on time because we can't find anything. All suspect and backroom audits are being completed daily according the report that our SD sends out every day.

Back