Anyone have any advice on fixing data for an entire store? Just started as an ETL at a red high volume store and INF is red across the board in all departments. I've picked some batches with the team and there's just tons of stuff that's not where it's supposed to be and can't be found anywhere else. It's also destroying pick on time because we can't find anything. All suspect and backroom audits are being completed daily according the report that our SD sends out every day.
We were red for INF consistently at one point and the DSD turned off OPU and Ship for like a week and fulfillment tms helped the store come clean. It was quite the punishment

Anyone have any advice on fixing data for an entire store? Just started as an ETL at a red high volume store and INF is red across the board in all departments. I've picked some batches with the team and there's just tons of stuff that's not where it's supposed to be and can't be found anywhere else. It's also destroying pick on time because we can't find anything. All suspect and backroom audits are being completed daily according the report that our SD sends out every day.
The floor and the backroom will have to be clean/zoned for this to be accurate but:
1. audit the backroom. not just guided audits, but go through each section and make sure everything is correctly located. the number of times I find unlocated merchandise....
2. zone and exf the floor. make sure capacities and quantities are accurate
3. audit on hand to equal floor+backroom

bonus: if you can have your team maintain an accurate backroom, regularly auditing your outs on the floor will keep it full and prevent INFs in fulfillment.

The floor and the backroom will have to be clean/zoned for this to be accurate but:
1. audit the backroom. not just guided audits, but go through each section and make sure everything is correctly located. the number of times I find unlocated merchandise....
2. zone and exf the floor. make sure capacities and quantities are accurate
3. audit on hand to equal floor+backroom

bonus: if you can have your team maintain an accurate backroom, regularly auditing your outs on the floor will keep it full and prevent INFs in fulfillment.
I gotta second this - especially the first point. So much stuff in our backroom is unlocated or in a different waco than it was scanned into and it makes me pull my hair out.

You need buy in from all your other ETL's to push getting things cleaned up, if they don't care you are never going to crawl out of that hole. If they get their people to work properly then you will see your numbers improve. I have seen ETL's just say "They just need to look harder."

The hardest part of fullfillment is that they are dependent on everyone else to do well and all to often we get slew footed by our co-workers.

Anyone in tune with RSD numbers and how they work?

Our night work has been getting hella slammed. Like the other day it was 300~ for close after 1100 earlier. Then 30 minutes later it skyrocketed to 1400 for close.

Did anyone else have OPU batches continue to drop an hour after normal cut off time? We called CSC and they didn’t see anything weird but I’m wondering if It’s global or a store specific glitch

I thought OPUs always drop in but the pick time is adjusted to be next day for batches after the cutoff time

Did anyone else have OPU batches continue to drop an hour after normal cut off time? We called CSC and they didn’t see anything weird but I’m wondering if It’s global or a store specific glitch
Ours kept dropping until 9, and then those batches continued to fill until around 9:30

Does anyone have a Greenfield card or way to see who has been cancelling pickup units after they are stowed from the pickup app? I think I have a TM doing this to cheat INF.

Thanks, but it looks like that dataset is missing data. I know that there was an order cancelled yesterday that is not on there, and I know that I have cancelled some in the past, but I'm not on there either.
hmmm alright. I'll see if I can make a card myself in the morning then

How about does anyone know the card number for picking orders from the back room and not the sales floor first?

I don't know the card number, but in the default OPU dashboard go to Productivity and then look at the Pick Productivity Card. Sort that by Location. The first items on the list will be those that were INF'd. After that you'll see what TMs picked from the backroom. TM's will be listed in alphabetical order. If someone is routinely skipping the back, their name will show up a lot less than others.

This happened to us a couple of months ago. CSC didn't really have a good explanation, but it fixed itself a few minutes after I called. I thought maybe we had just returned to normal closing hours and nobody bothered to tell us, lol.

Does anyone have a Greenfield card or way to see who has been cancelling pickup units after they are stowed from the pickup app? I think I have a TM doing this to cheat INF.

That is a new one.. We only use that when we honestly finger fart, example: needs two but only picked one and only one is found. We go in and cancel the 2nd one. Or like the tree I picked that time where I dropped and broke it. Yeah cancelled that order..

So, PS5's dropped in this morning for us, and the system sold 1 more than we have on have. We are instructed to fulfill the order and after we stow it to hold we go in to the Pickup app and cancel the guests order, instead of taking the INF.
Is this standard procedure for any other store?
Seems like we would just be pissing off a guest.

That's what I thought but my one ETL has us cheat the system.
ASANTS, but it seems like there’s always (at least) one metrics-worshipping ETL telling people to cheat the system, and they never seem to be around to fix the resulting disasters or suffer any consequences, because, hey, their metrics are green. The guests might be ticked off, the guest service TMs are getting screamed at and the store is losing both guests and sales, but these ETLs don’t care because, hey, their metrics are green. Asshats.🤬

Back