I'm about to head in now, but I'm fairly certain we carried in ~500 of yesterday's 4:30s to today. Then another 300-400 of sort by close. We also cancelled another truck yesterday...2nd time in less than a week. It's getting bad.

Starting this week epick will link to myday instead of mywork
Today for my store.

Also my SD found out they shut down one of the 6 pack station stores in our district without saying a thing. So with us being a 3 pack station store we’re getting way more orders now in addition to being a power store.

I'm about to head in now, but I'm fairly certain we carried in ~500 of yesterday's 4:30s to today. Then another 300-400 of sort by close. We also cancelled another truck yesterday...2nd time in less than a week. It's getting bad.
I wish the fuck our leadership would cancel trucks. We just keep unloading them. Finally had to call in for support help this week.

Starting this week epick will link to myday instead of mywork
I hate it. Can't toggle between the two, you have to hit the back button sometimes multiple times to return to epick. AND it is like 3 button presses to see last arrived/sold/pulled dates instead of having it pre toggled to show.

MyDay was already worse than MyWork...they just made it so fulfillment has to deal with it now.

We were caught up when I left Friday. Then I had my weekend off and...

Yeah cause your work center was no longer a priority. Same happens at my store. Flex gets the shaft when our leadership isn't there.
I hate it. Can't toggle between the two, you have to hit the back button sometimes multiple times to return to epick. AND it is like 3 button presses to see last arrived/sold/pulled dates instead of having it pre toggled to show.

MyDay was already worse than MyWork...they just made it so fulfillment has to deal with it now.

I already hated MyDay so I will just keep sending in reports and my supports for every damn thing that sucks every single day.

I already hated MyDay so I will just keep sending in reports and my supports for every damn thing that sucks every single day.
I might need to do this. Because the way they integrated MyDay is basically useless.
Click the dcpi. See name of item and on hands. Click more info. Click more info again. Finally see last sold date and etc. Hit back arrow like 5 times to go back to epick. Repeat every time you need to check dates.

Like, why, Target? Why can't all the info be on one screen? Why can't we toggle between myday and epick like we could with mywork? Id even take the current set up begrudgingly if I could at least hit the back button once and return to epick. Why do I have to hit it 3+ times????

What’s going on with the Q tips?
I had to pick 36 packs, then another batch had 18… why?
We are struggling, but leadership helps a lot!
We are the whole store priority!
we are not allowed to roll over any units and we make it, sometimes barely…
Our SD, ETLs are picking batches.
It’s truly a team effort, when we struggle with opu, we sometimes call for help just to bag the items because we have 4 mn left to do it.

I might need to do this. Because the way they integrated MyDay is basically useless.
Click the dcpi. See name of item and on hands. Click more info. Click more info again. Finally see last sold date and etc. Hit back arrow like 5 times to go back to epick. Repeat every time you need to check dates.

Like, why, Target? Why can't all the info be on one screen? Why can't we toggle between myday and epick like we could with mywork? Id even take the current set up begrudgingly if I could at least hit the back button once and return to epick. Why do I have to hit it 3+ times????

Can't you just hit the square and toggle to epick like on any other Android device? That's always how I've toggled between apps.

It’s a version of my day built into epick. Like you can’t see anything other than a info details button.
Exactly. So it's basically the most annoying way they could have integrated it. Less info than mywork or even the regular version of myday. Have to click several times to do anything...it's almost unusable, honestly.

Damn. Looks like I left fulfillment in the nick of time.
You definitely did. Between this change, the new drive up app change, and the substitutions in grocery...everything has gained 5 more steps while losing out on actual functionality.

60% over our worst q4 day in sfs so like 1000+ for goal the last week
Yeah we have had 2800-3000 for the last three days and next two days…. It has been awful because of staffing(store wide) + inbound. We have canceled more trucks than I can count over the last month and half working them over several days before they’re acknowledged which screws over our counts, not to mention that case packs take priority over repacks when we have 7+ pallets of repacks that havnt been pushed

What’s going on with the Q tips?
I had to pick 36 packs, then another batch had 18… why?
We are struggling, but leadership helps a lot!
We are the whole store priority!
we are not allowed to roll over any units and we make it, sometimes barely…
Our SD, ETLs are picking batches.
It’s truly a team effort, when we struggle with opu, we sometimes call for help just to bag the items because we have 4 mn left to do it.
Qtips are on sale and eligible for Beauty GC. IIRC, spend 20 on qtips and get 15 in GCs.

staffing crisis plus being very busy is just a bad ugly combo. not sure what the solution is there; can't tell guests to shop less!

I wish the fuck our leadership would cancel trucks. We just keep unloading them. Finally had to call in for support help this week.

you can only cancel so many trucks before the ability to do so is revoked for a while. like, district-wide

Back