Archived Flexible Fulfillment

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have me on flexes one day next week. I’ve never done them before. Any tips? Is it similar to doing Pulls? I’ve done those.

Job is fast pace. Your expected to help guests too. If you know your store layout well then it will help you move quickly. Ask Softlines if you can't find anything or you will have to use an RFID gun to locate it.

Make sure you read your Mydevice to see how many items you need - key in how many you actually found. When pulling from the backroom, you'll have to pull casepacks occasionally and you will have to back stock any that are not needed. Definitely use an RFID for softlines because jeans are a real b*tch to find. Make sure you have good shoes because it's a lot of walking. The only difficulty is dealing with the backroom when they're unloading the truck. Good luck!

So my day of Flexes went well. In fact my TL and ETL said I did it better than anyone did in Q4. (Whatever that means) I only needed help w the first drop.
Man its a lot of walking tho. Why doesn’t it sort each item conveniently per location like doing Pulls does?? Also I agree w the fact that finding jeans sucks. Lol. Even the Softlines gal wasn’t much help.

So my day of Flexes went well. In fact my TL and ETL said I did it better than anyone did in Q4. (Whatever that means) I only needed help w the first drop.
Man its a lot of walking tho. Why doesn’t it sort each item conveniently per location like doing Pulls does?? Also I agree w the fact that finding jeans sucks. Lol. Even the Softlines gal wasn’t much help.

It can't cause it is pulling orders not batches if that makes sense. And there is some idiocy in how it routes a OPU/SFS batch but I find scrolling through sometimes you can catch a group of products broken by one in a totally separate area.

And you did better than Q4 means you did it right and found stuff in a decent amount of time, which if your store had seasonals like mine they were slow, fuck ups who honestly didn't really look for anything so they INF'd things at the drop of a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back