Archived Food Ave Cambro help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to order replacement Cambros for our FA/Pizza Hut for a few months now and everyone in my area are having issues finding the SAP order for this item.
It is 18x12x2 and it is by Rubbermaid. They used to be called Cambro on the old ordering system.

I desperately need both tops and bottom to replace my broken ones. HELP!

PS: what does other store use for the storage of their eggs and biscuits if this no longer exists?

Thanks in advance guys☺ 20151111_095701.jpg

I have tried to order replacement Cambros for our FA/Pizza Hut for a few months now and everyone in my area are having issues finding the SAP order for this item.
It is 18x12x2 and it is by Rubbermaid. They used to be called Cambro on the old ordering system.

I desperately need both tops and bottom to replace my broken ones. HELP!

PS: what does other store use for the storage of their eggs and biscuits if this no longer exists?

Thanks in advance guys☺View attachment 1439
We don't do breakfast any more....cause supposedly they did away with it everywhere in our district....yet we kept ordering for over a year without issue....

We still do breakfast but they use the drop-in metal buckets (we have extras) like the ones used in the prep table.

It would be very annoying with all the biscuits. What do you out the biscuits in? I could make the eggs work but they can't be more than 6 deep when defrosting, not a big deal tho.

We used to use one of the square bins but when it cracked we used an extra tub like the ones we mix pizza/bread stix sauces in.
Holds a whole flat of biscuits if needed & we still go thru a LOT of biscuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back