Former Target Employee Checkup

Florida Dawg

Former Cart Attendant Pro and Target Employee
Hello y’all,

So it’s been a year now since I put in my two weeks from Target and been about a year since my final day working at the Target Store I worked at before moving on to my new job. Just wanted to see how everyone was doing that’s been on here for so long. Although my new job has been a pain in the ass and became corporate owned recently leaving the small local business title, It’s definitely the best place I’ve ever worked at so far in my life and I was even promoted within 10 months of being there. I can see everytime I pop in on here it seems like it’s the same stuff different day with the work experience at a Target store plus news and whatnot. Just thought I’d see how y’all were doing.

Great to see you doing good enjoying your new job.
Here it's SSDD. 2 steps forward one step back, then another step back. Then change the rules and we're on skates and how do you even measure steps on skates?
Hasn't changed in the 20ish years I've been here. I've noticed a steady encroachment of monitoring every aspect of the job though, to squeeze every ounce of productivity from employees.

Great to see you doing good enjoying your new job.
Here it's SSDD. 2 steps forward one step back, then another step back. Then change the rules and we're on skates and how do you even measure steps on skates?
Hasn't changed in the 20ish years I've been here. I've noticed a steady encroachment of monitoring every aspect of the job though, to squeeze every ounce of productivity from employees.
Sounds about right. I don’t miss working for that toxic company and cult like company. Just too bad it’s a company who has good potential but they rather be hypocrites when it comes to the workplace and also when it comes to what crap they wanna sell too.

Back