Archived Former TL wanting to go back

Status
Not open for further replies.
So about a month ago to this day I left my job at my store for personal reasons. I put in my two week notice and worked it all out. I even watched my HR manager put me in as being able to be rehired. I was a replenishment TL key carrier when I left. My question is, is there a way that I am allowed to go back to the same store?

Depending on if there are openings, you should be able to.
Whether or not you could go back to your original position & pay is up to your HR since you've only been gone a short time & whether your spot has been filled.
If you were well-liked & considered a good TL, they would probably work out something but ASANTS.

I went and talked to my STL and the ETL Log. I was there for 12 years before I left. They said they would love to have me back and I had a great history with Target. They just have to reach out to someone in District and make sure there isn't a conflict of interest.

Sounds promising.
Having worked your way up to key carrier shows that you were valued & they would rather have an experienced person back I'm sure, instead of having to train someone else.

They rehired a former BRTL at my old store so it does happen. However, she quit within a week. I guess maybe she remembered the horrors of being there and finally decided she had enough.

Thank you everyone. Now I am just waiting to hear back from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back