Archived FR help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already made a post about what to expect and stuff like that but when my shift came along I only got trained for a little while and was left alone.
I need help on the phones.
What are some of the questions to ask before you transfer them ? Lets say someone ask for the manager what should I say after ?
Or how do I know when to transfer them to electronics or toys ??
what do I say when someone wants to be tranferred to the pharmacy ? because dont they have their own number or soemthing
They scheduled me again on saturday knowing I did really terrible yesterday and was even asking for help wooo nobody came to help! plus its saturday busy busy

Oh what can they NOT try on? Thank you.

Make sure you see if you truly can’t answer the question or if it’s more reasonable to transfer them before you actually do because you will be pulling a TM from another area to assist you when you send them that call. If they ask for a manager make sure to further field the call by asking “May I ask what this is regarding?” because sometimes they are just calling to check up on their employment application. ASANTS, my old store made me take messages. If a “guest” starts to cuss you out or becomes rude for any reason, send the call to LOD. That is not tolerated. Besides, half the time when this did happen for me, I had an in-person, paying guest trying to talk to me! For pharmacy, offer to give them the number, but as far as I know we can no longer transfer them directly through any more since CVS took over. Underwear and packaged products generally can’t be tried on.

Yes to everything @soyaxo said. In general, I tell tms training in the FR not to transfer calls unless its absolutely necessary. I personally transfer only to the LOD, HR, AP, guest service, or electronics. Everything else I answer, calling a tm on the floor to help over the walkie to check items. Lately, guests are always asking for fingerlings or Harry Potter socks. No need to transfer those calls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back