Archived Freshii for Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do to it like everything else (small menu, pre-packaged), it'll fail.
If our shoppers actually stay for lunch, it'll be pizza.
Although we're in an affluent area, money doesn't equal taste.

I'm hoping that the last two fail horribly. I don't want some "Freshii" in my store. I want my buttery, over salted popcorn, and I want my cheese pizza :p

I can't see Target giving up Food Avenue, yet. Target makes a lot of money off all that popcorn, and pizza.

I definitely like the pizza

I just have to spend 15 minutes in the bathroom after, washing my face, because I feel so greasy after eating it

I'm hoping that the last two fail horribly. I don't want some "Freshii" in my store. I want my buttery, over salted popcorn, and I want my cheese pizza :p

I can't see Target giving up Food Avenue, yet. Target makes a lot of money off all that popcorn, and pizza.
Yeah, now if only the team at my store would make popcorn more often than maybe twice a day, we would be making more money.

ASANTS I guess on this too. While we sell a lot of popcorn and icees at our store. Food ave\ pizza hut is a huge money pit. In an average week in our ULV store it makes about 500 dollars. We spend more in payroll than Target Cafe brings in and that's with sales up from last year in everything we still sell. We Qmos out well over $1000. I told our STL we should get rid of TC except the popcorn, icees, and sodas; then expand Starbucks to be a warming store with Panini's and other sandwiches and salads.

I would personally love this at my store! All the pre-made salads and sandwiches are so high in calories!

I like our premade salads, but they're really high in sodium. Hoping this comes to my store!

We're getting this at my store sometime soon. Our Pizza Hut is shutting down on September 18 I believe. Don't know how soon after Freshii will be coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cool I'm eager to hear how that goes. What area of the country are you in?

no more Icees, so we are probably going to hearn a lot of complaints from the crotch goblins and their doucheie mothers

That's cool I'm eager to hear how that goes. What area of the country are you in?

Suburb of Chicago, regular Target store. I'm definitely going to miss the pizzas that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just read that it will not only be Freshii but also D'amico and Son's Italian food in some places. And some places will just receive an updated "artisan" pizza Hut menu. 14 stores are supposed to have updated Target Cafe's in October.

I'm at a pilot store. The food is pretty much a less tasty version of chipotle for the same price. At my store its fledgling it is almost never busy. It will probably never make it out of the pilot, especially in lower economic areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back