Archived Freshii for Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend in cafe said he's changing positions, cuz they're removing Pizza Hut/target cafe, and bringing in a 3rd party food company called freshii. Anyone heard anything about this?

My friend in cafe said he's changing positions, cuz they're removing Pizza Hut/target cafe, and bringing in a 3rd party food company called freshii. Anyone heard anything about this?
I'd assume its a pilot, never heard of them, It will be a while before I get to check in store though. But seriously, other than popcorn, target cafe is a black hole.

I hadn't heard about this but then, I've been stuck at SB these days & I'm fixing to exit Stage Left.

This pilot is also happening at my store. More than likely because food ave has become a huge failure due to the past few resets. So now the store is guarenteed profits from rent and has almost no liabilty.

We had a freshii downtown in a well-trafficked area. I never went and I'm guessing nobody else did because it closed a couple of years after opening.

It'd be interesting, but I doubt we see a change much of anywhere else. The menu isn't half bad if it wasn't so high in carbs and sodium. The nutrition menu only gives nutrition based on the inclusion of dressings, unfortunately.

Seems like spot is trying to appeal to a more-upscale market.
Our cafe is always jumping because most of our guests are junk-food junkies.
We could sell nothing but pizza, pretzels, popcorn & Icees & still make bank.
The only time we sell salads is when someone is grabbing one on the go during their lunch hr.
Freshii might work if it's cheap enough for TMs to afford; otherwise the assembly & supplies may make it more onerous than Taco Bell ever was. My guess is it would be a rather abridged menu.

Yeah, Freshii here seemed to have a "Pick what you want and we'll assemble it for you" type thing, kind of like Chipolte but in a checklist form.

l.jpg

Doubt that will be the case here; probably all preassembled/premade food.

Yeah, Freshii here seemed to have a "Pick what you want and we'll assemble it for you" type thing, kind of like Chipolte but in a checklist form.

l.jpg

Doubt that will be the case here; probably all preassembled/premade food.
They managed to cram one into the Toronto airport. I'm not sure if it was the full menu or not but it was small enough that it could work in Target.

So

Target Mobile
CVS
Now Freshii

WHAT'S NEXT

I'm hoping that the last two fail horribly. I don't want some "Freshii" in my store. I want my buttery, over salted popcorn, and I want my cheese pizza :p

I can't see Target giving up Food Avenue, yet. Target makes a lot of money off all that popcorn, and pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back