Archived Fun Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

At my store I'm in charge of coming up with the fun events for each month and I was just wondering what everyone's store does for them because I'm running out of ideas. I've already looked through the threads on here and a lot of them seem to take a lot of work lol.

Some events my store has done in the past have been International Food Day, Dessert Day, Baby Picture Contest, Guess What's in the Box, Guess how Many Contest, Cheese and Cracker Day, Fruity Friday, Cake Day, English Muffin Pizza Day, Pancake Day, ect.

If anyone has any other suggestions that would be great! Thank you!

Kids puzzles in the break room.
Peanuts butter and jelly sandwich day
Lemonade day
2 truths and a lie for all the LODs
Match the LOD to their iPod playlist

Salad day -- pretty popular
Smores day -- very popular
Guess who the baby picture is

We had a "how well do you know..." contest. They took face pix of random tm's, enlarged them and cut them up into face parts. One week was eyes, one was nose, one was chin, etc. and we had to match the parts to the tm. It was kind of fun since we had to actually look at one another and learn names.

We had a "how well do you know..." contest. They took face pix of random tm's, enlarged them and cut them up into face parts. One week was eyes, one was nose, one was chin, etc. and we had to match the parts to the tm. It was kind of fun since we had to actually look at one another and learn names.
I like that one!

We did coloring book pages in the break room one time. It was by far the most childish thing, but also one of the funnest activities!

I like to do more creative, bizarre things. I set up a voting box where TMs had to vote for WHO IS BETTER: KIRK OR PICARD? Not only could they vote as many times as they wished, but they had to write the reason on their paper. I tallied the results (Kirk won by a landslide) and posted the hilarious comments on the fridge.

reuse re-purpose recycle contest- take the plastic cores from the journal roll to the breakroom and give everyone a week to come up with a great way to reuse them. We did this and had some really neat ideas
Walking tacos
there are sites on the web that tell you what "day" it is...national hot dog day, oreo day etc-make the food for that day
Have someone tell a riddle at the huddle all day long team members can submit their answers in writing, draw for a winner from the correct responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back