Archived FunkoPop Bullseye

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had 6. I brought one to our morning huddle and everyone lost their shit. We're not busy today at all and yet somehow now we're out of stock.

Filthy sycophants lol

The nearest store that has one is 10 miles away :( Our store isn't getting any at all soon

The nearest store that has one is 10 miles away :( Our store isn't getting any at all soon
just got mine today at my store.
we had 6 and all 6 were STO'd in the electronics stockroom.
I had an electronic TM get one out of that location for me.

just got mine today at my store.
we had 6 and all 6 were STO'd in the electronics stockroom.
I had an electronic TM get one out of that location for me.

There's no location on the floor? One of the Target stores in my has a salesfloor location in the backwall

There aren't any in my entire district or in the metro city close to me...I live in the south

Collectors go nuts for this stuff ( I have a few but not a huge collector) the funko collectors trade for the rare ones ( if perhaps collectors have extras) these will be a a huge hit. We can't keep any of the funko pops in stock at my store unless it is ones people already have or do not want.

Someone packed them out in my store. I was super pumped to buy it.. off the clock, after my shift. They didn't let me. :(

Last edited:
@cobycord you searched the dpci? I'm in the lower 50 and we are GETTING them. Always the last.... But they be coming!!! I would just keep an eye out. You could always broaden your search on target.com to see where they have them.
My first break might just start at 7:59am..... :D

Yes. Our 6 are on the floor. Electronics guy said they sold the first shipment already.

@cobycord you searched the dpci? I'm in the lower 50 and we are GETTING them. Always the last.... But they be coming!!! I would just keep an eye out. You could always broaden your search on target.com to see where they have them.
My first break might just start at 7:59am..... :D
Just a heads up in case you don't know, team member purchasing guidelines state that items have to be on the floor for 15 minutes before a TM can buy it.

Just a heads up in case you don't know, team member purchasing guidelines state that items have to be on the floor for 15 minutes before a TM can buy it.

That's right.

I'm guessing he works for Logistics and their unload is 6am since he can take a break at 7:59am. Well around that time the casepack most likely was pushed way before 730am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back