Archived FunkoPop Bullseye

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right.

I'm guessing he works for Logistics and their unload is 6am since he can take a break at 7:59am. Well around that time the casepack most likely was pushed way before 730am

The purpose of the 15 min rule is to give guests a fair opportunity to purchase the merchandise. So it wouldn't work that way. Nice try, though. ;)

Who the hell would want that, and spend money on that?
The only reason these things piss me off is because I get yelled at when we don't have a certain one. Like the Suicide Squad versions. How is it my fault you didn't wake up at the crack of dawn to drive to Target to pick up the Joker?

I did get my daughter the Descendants collection, though, we still have plenty of those.

Got one , there were another 5 left on the shelf ...
My daughter collects those , Harry Potter series and some type of anime ones ...

@cobycord you searched the dpci? I'm in the lower 50 and we are GETTING them. Always the last.... But they be coming!!! I would just keep an eye out. You could always broaden your search on target.com to see where they have them.
My first break might just start at 7:59am..... :D
Had to go in to get something today and saw one left on the display and snatched it so freaking fast lol

All of ours are pulled from the Funko display on the back wall and hidden under the electronics counter. We sold our last one the other day, but I managed to nab one while on my lunch. ;)

I got one of these the day we got them in. It's kinda funny, I was talkin to a pal about them a few days before I linked them to the Twitter pic and suddenly they popped up.

I'm still annoyed at my store.. it turned out the set date was two days before I tried to buy them, and they were tied the day after. Yet they gave me all that grief about not being able to buy one until September :rolleyes:. Just checked and one store in the area supposedly got some in today... I'm going on a shopping trip.

I think I might result to buying one online too, through Amazon. I tried to buy one in store but had no luck. :(

I didn't know you can get it online through Target. I saw my friend sending it out in SFS

I think it's only the last few days that you can get it on target.com. I was checking the dpci occasionally and nothing was coming up. Yesterday was the first time it came up for me.. I'm guessing it went online Wednesday as I had a RIG (probably a canceled spu) yesterday.

Last edited:
Saw some of these stashed away today. Will bring them up if they're still there on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back