Archived Furniture clearence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today with no warning more than half our furniture went clearence. Last week when I scanned it, it was active. Today we got 5 flats worth, plus the inlines. Did anybody with ghe home renovation remodel have this happen, or was this a freak occurrence.

Today with no warning more than half our furniture went clearence. Last week when I scanned it, it was active. Today we got 5 flats worth, plus the inlines. Did anybody with ghe home renovation remodel have this happen, or was this a freak occurrence.

We had a lot go clearance before the remodel, was it surprise? Not really.. We made sure to keep at least one of everything out and as it sold down kept the area we had for it full. One TL made sure that he kept it full, we kept the product in the back either in a location that everyone agreed it could sit unlocated or on a couple of flats as it sold down. But it had to float in the back for a bit.

We had a lot go clearance before the remodel, was it surprise? Not really.. We made sure to keep at least one of everything out and as it sold down kept the area we had for it full. One TL made sure that he kept it full, we kept the product in the back either in a location that everyone agreed it could sit unlocated or on a couple of flats as it sold down. But it had to float in the back for a bit.
At least it seems organized.... I feel like some of our leadership would try and cram it on the floor, whether it looked good or not.

The etl replen crammed. The sftl is not pleased. Plus they found more that was unlocated. The rest is now staged in recieving.

As replen I always had a steel area for bulk clearance so it could be merchandised correctly, we kept it located.

It drove my stl insane, she hated that I kept it despite her trying to pull rank on me to remove it. She never could understand that sometimes less is more...

As replen I always had a steel area for bulk clearance so it could be merchandised correctly, we kept it located.

It drove my stl insane, she hated that I kept it despite her trying to pull rank on me to remove it. She never could understand that sometimes less is more...
Whenever I see a ton of the same item on clearance, I pretty much know there'll be some left when it goes 75% off. I don't understand why leadership cannot wrap their minds around this and the fact that it makes clearance move slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back