Archived getting a CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was sick and unable to go to work recently and called my store 7 times before my shift started and no one answered. So I show up the next day still unable to work but wanting to make communication. They said I could take the day off but there still going to give me a CA because they didn't hear from me the day before. It's not my fault nobody answered the phone when I called.

Did you call when the store was open? Did you call back & try other dept extensions?
Being put on CA means that you did a called off before.

If you are working AM or overnight shifts, you need to call the store when someone is there.

If you called during operational hours and no one picked up, then there is a problem with management.

So what do you do if you work at 7:30 AM (before opening) and wake up sick at 5:00 AM-----enough time for the "two-hour notice" window, but no one is there to answer the phone? I've been wondering this myself.

Show proof that you called, your call history, if you had to go to work really early, there has to be an ETL there so they should have answered the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back