Getting fired over a Ps5

Sadly enough nobody in my store received that communication. Especially if you TL is saying over the walkie how you can come buy a ps5 on your 15 or lunch.
EVERYONE at the store received that communication, there’s literally a communication tab on the myday app that you should be checking routinely.

Clearly this was a miscommunication and to not look bad they covered their asses and fired everyone involved. Also stop talking about signs being up, that was before launch date. You know how many people bought ps5 n xboxes in store after? Lots

Uh, no? After launch they were available in stores for a hot second before Sony and Target said nevermind, online only from now on. New signs are now put out in electronics and new communication was up on MyDay as of like last week.
You know every store is different right?

Uh, no? After launch they were available in stores for a hot second before Sony and Target said nevermind, online only from now on. New signs are now put out in electronics and new communication was up on MyDay as of like last week.
Are NOW put out. Listen if your store is on point with this sort of stuff that’s fine, but not all stores work the same.

Are NOW put out. Listen if your store is on point with this sort of stuff that’s fine, but not all stores work the same.
If leadership is paying so little attention that a week+ has gone by without this being updated then, yeah, that's on them. But it's on MyDay communication, front page, big bold letters. Not reading readily available info isn't an excuse for ignorance.

Also...even the Target app has this info under their Ps5 listings. It's not...a secret...

So how long did you guys wait from it coming off the truck to purchasing it? And was it before store opened because I'm sure SFS would have snatched it real quick.
Well it was an overnight. The truck came in at 10pm. I was doing SFS and it wasn’t online yet. But the TL announced it around 2am asking if anybody wants one and to buy it at self checkout on your break/lunch

If leadership is paying so little attention that a week+ has gone by without this being updated then, yeah, that's on them. But it's on MyDay communication, front page, big bold letters. Not reading readily available info isn't an excuse for ignorance.

Also...even the Target app has this info under their Ps5 listings. It's not...a secret...
Here we go again with the secrets. I’m literally just explaining the situation and how it went down. Idk why it’s so hard to believe that TMs don’t read their MyDay communication especially if you go into work for 2+ years just heading straight into the workload. Be real

You know what, you’re obviously missing the point and/or a team lead. And this my last convo with you.

You know what, you’re obviously missing the point. And this my last convo with you.
Okay! Have a nice day :)

Here we go again with the secrets. I’m literally just explaining the situation and how it went down. Idk why it’s so hard to believe that TMs don’t read their MyDay communication especially if you go into work for 2+ years just heading straight into the workload. Be real
I mean...you would've gotten fired anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter. Buying a low-stock, high demand item 5 hours before store open? That's like 10 levels of no on the Target rule scale rofl.

Okay! Have a nice day :)

I mean...you would've gotten fired anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter. Buying a low-stock, high demand item 5 hours before store open? That's like 10 levels of no on the Target rule scale rofl.
Yeah too bad my store manager threatened my job to come back and I was stupid enough to come back to try to fix it but instead got fired. 10 levels of no? Lmao what’s the other 9

Back