Getting fired over a Ps5

Shut up about corporate policy. If her ass didn’t know about it I sure as hell wasn’t going to know and that’s on target especially her being new they wouldn’t tell her about the policy? You dimwit
Ok ill just stop replying your obviously salty and immature. Ignorance isn't an excuse these policies are everywhere so spot can cover there ass from tm's that cant follow simple rules.

Well it was an overnight. The truck came in at 10pm. I was doing SFS and it wasn’t online yet. But the TL announced it around 2am asking if anybody wants one and to buy it at self checkout on your break/lunch
If you're telling the truth, then the TL should be fired and you should be brought back. But TLs are usually well-informed on this type of stuff. At my store you can't buy any high demand products until the store has been open for more than 30 minutes, let alone 5 hours before they open. But if your story is correct I hope they take appropriate action.

Ok ill just stop replying your obviously salty and immature. Ignorance isn't an excuse these policies are everywhere so spot can cover there ass from tm's that cant follow simple rules.
Yeah Bc your excuses contradict each other. Ignorance is bliss. Have a great day Mr.TL I mean Mr. T

Damn, if my TL told me that I was able to buy a ps5, I honestly would have bought it. Blind faith in your leaders I guess. They’re suppose to know better than you. If anything the TL should have gotten written up and then everyone else should have been off the hook. Of course, Target isn’t like that and decides to fuck everyone over with lack of knowledge to save themselves. It is what it is

Yo homie- It says in the handbook and before your like "who reads that" it states high demand items need to be on the sales floor 15 minutes before you can buy. Now this year, looks like you can only buy ps5 online only. Cool you checked with your TL but they were wrong so you suffered the price. Sounds like some missing pieces to the store but whatever...

Yo homie- It says in the handbook and before your like "who reads that" it states high demand items need to be on the sales floor 15 minutes before you can buy. Now this year, looks like you can only buy ps5 online only. Cool you checked with your TL but they were wrong so you suffered the price. Sounds like some missing pieces to the store but whatever...
Nobody said it wasn’t in the handbook... and what does that mean missing pieces

Damn, you guys need to chill. The whole point of having leaders is for them to be trusted and listened to. How are so many of you telling people NOT to listen to their leaders? Even if they're wrong, it should fall on the leader for messing up, not the TMs for listening - that's literally their job, to listen to leaders.

Uh, no? After launch they were available in stores for a hot second before Sony and Target said nevermind, online only from now on. New signs are now put out in electronics and new communication was up on MyDay as of like last week.
It is actually part of the "hello" message when you call our store. There is also a sign explaining the policy on the "out of stock" board at the entrance.

Back