Archived Giving rain checks for items that say no rain checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to find the raincheck exclusion list on workbench today and was directed to something that said "ibutton"..raincheck exclusion list. When I clicked on the link I was given a msg that it does not exist. I know it used to because I have a photocopy of it. What the hell is ibutton?

Your scores do not include prompts. The rain check exclusion list is simply a guide letting you know which departments are not factored into your rain check effectiveness score.

I tried to find the raincheck exclusion list on workbench today and was directed to something that said "ibutton"..raincheck exclusion list. When I clicked on the link I was given a msg that it does not exist. I know it used to because I have a photocopy of it. What the hell is ibutton?

Your scores do not include prompts. The rain check exclusion list is simply a guide letting you know which departments are not factored into your rain check effectiveness score.

This I know, I was trying to find the list again to print out for a coworker but it is a dead link. I'm glad I had a printout to copy. Any idea if the list is still on workbench if the link doesn't exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back