Archived Go Out With A BANG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the WAVE, you would have to drive it into a small room with a high ceiling so they couldn't use a ladder, raise it up all the way, then unscrew and unplug the lower control panel and hide that. Our screws usually come out on their own anyway.

Mix the hell out of PETS and PET2.

I know this is an old post but I have to point out that having PETS and PET2 separate is stupid. They have the crap side by side on the sales floor anyways. Our cat litter literally bumps up against dry cat food.

I know this is an old post but I have to point out that having PETS and PET2 separate is stupid. They have the crap side by side on the sales floor anyways. Our cat litter literally bumps up against dry cat food.

Not to mention the mixed pallets off the trailer have pets, bags of ice melt, baking flour/sugar.

I understand the whole food safety/Steritech thing in the store, but the DC should not mix things on pallets like they often do.

My dogs eat cat shit out of the litter box every chance they get. They're still alive.

I have always thought when I quit wouldn't it be great if I said to the TLs or ETLS this place stinks and I always hated you..... Some TMs even said ya I totally want to do that when I quit! However..... I would never do that! It is always nice to leave Target on a good note and never say nasty things to the ETLS etc etc because they could ( you just never know) say you are applying for a new job and you call for references and they call up Target and say how was so-so and they say well he/she was a great person but on the last day he/she said this places stinks and I always hated you and you...... In the end not a good idea. I always dream how I would love to say what's really on my mind on my last day but I know I can't so I guess I will probably just re-arrange the chairs in the break room and re-arrange the tables something really silly lol.

I have always thought when I quit wouldn't it be great if I said to the TLs or ETLS this place stinks and I always hated you..... Some TMs even said ya I totally want to do that when I quit! However..... I would never do that! It is always nice to leave Target on a good note and never say nasty things to the ETLS etc etc because they could ( you just never know) say you are applying for a new job and you call for references and they call up Target and say how was so-so and they say well he/she was a great person but on the last day he/she said this places stinks and I always hated you and you...... In the end not a good idea. I always dream how I would love to say what's really on my mind on my last day but I know I can't so I guess I will probably just re-arrange the chairs in the break room and re-arrange the tables something really silly lol.
Nobody in store management would give out any opinion for your work, or even give you a work reference. They would refer the call the TMSC, who will either say you are either rehirable or not.

On my last day I ignored the backup requests, amazingly there were other tm's in the building who responded. They never did before...sheesh.

1.) Taking the extra carts from the side and blocking off the doors with them.

2.) Go out Half-Baked style and cuss people out

3.) Put multiple of items in the wrong spots to make guest price challenges go crazy.

4.) Go off on a guest(s) just for being there

I'm sure I could think of a few more.

I would make a ton of ghosts and baffles in the backroom. Take off the DPCI stickers of items and locate them in receiving or way up high. Backstock something that is on the grocery side all the way on the GM side and vice versa. Maybe backstock some dairy or freezer DPCI stickers in the electronics stockroom.

Nothing eventful. I just spit on all the ETL doors during my last weeks.

I was tempted to superglue the ETLs office locks.

The TM who used to check/stock all the spill stations evidently glued the doors shut during his last pass.
He was a low-key kinda guy, didn't say much & wasn't that well-known.

Did it take them long to figure out the doors were glued shut? I mean, with the person who checked them to stock them gone...

After the first spill, our SFT was busy for the rest of the day.

I'll have to coordinate my departure with the SFT's vacation since he's a pretty cool dude. Or do whatever it is that I'm gonna do on a Friday night.

drive your car through the front door( hey that would solve the drive thru problems our guests want us to have)
steal a walkie and loop some of Trevor Phillips best lines from GTA 5 over it.
speak german all day and swear at guests in that same manner
hide in the parking lot and snipe guests with a bb gun
or team leads you don't like either or
and to round it off get a bunch of friends to come into work with you in full paintball gear and go ape shit

drive your car through the front door( hey that would solve the drive thru problems our guests want us to have)
steal a walkie and loop some of Trevor Phillips best lines from GTA 5 over it.
speak german all day and swear at guests in that same manner
hide in the parking lot and snipe guests with a bb gun
or team leads you don't like either or
and to round it off get a bunch of friends to come into work with you in full paintball gear and go ape shit

that's a potential assault with a deadly weapon charge (bb gun)

I wouldn't recommend doing that unless you want to end up a convicted felon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back