Archived Go Out With A BANG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone when I first started many moons ago and must of had much time on their hands tied every hangable item to a location it created massive headaches because apparently when that happened it screwed up the system to where the Dc system wanted to send twice as much of every hung clothing item. I believe it took a few weeks to clean up everything back to normal and almost a month to get the truck back to normal

Pretend to be fullfilling OPUs as normal, but for every order over 10 items grab the item next to the right item on the shelf or a size down in softlines and place all drive ups into a backroom hold location if I truly don't want to be rehireable.

Hack the Muzak machine to play all the Pink Floyd songs that most remind me of Target, "Welcome to the Machine", "Comfortably Numb", "Run Like Hell", "Marooned", "Another Brick in the Wall, Part II", etc.
Ah, the audacity of it! :oops: Don't forget "Money"

I'm thinking maybe untying all of the toy and sporting goods aisles from the pigs, and relying them to d? Talk about chaos.
This would honestly not be that hard to fix. Annoying, but probably would take only 20 minutes to solve. Fyi

This would honestly not be that hard to fix. Annoying, but probably would take only 20 minutes to solve. Fyi
What about if it weren't everything, but randomly chosen? Wouldn't that be harder to realize something's going to the wrong area, locate all, and fix them?

I'm a little bit disappointed that with the PDAs gone it is no longer trivial to LOCU the entire backroom in the span of a couple of minutes.

Not that I would have ever done such a thing, of course. But it used to cross my mind that the PDA made it a bit too easy and quick to delete tons of locations in a hurry.

What about if it weren't everything, but randomly chosen? Wouldn't that be harder to realize something's going to the wrong area, locate all, and fix them?
Not that difficult. If headers were put up for every aisle when set a simple scan and re-tie would be quick to fix untied aisles. However, auto fills may be large the next day. Only do this if you really want to pain the morning backroom tm or if you’re modernized, the tm of the dept. you untie if they have to pull their own fills.

Not that difficult. If headers were put up for every aisle when set a simple scan and re-tie would be quick to fix untied aisles. However, auto fills may be large the next day. Only do this if you really want to pain the morning backroom tm or if you’re modernized, the tm of the dept. you untie if they have to pull their own fills.
Yeah. There's also a list on workbench that lists every POG that should be tied but isn't. Even randomly, not quite hard to look up which ones you did

Yeah. There's also a list on workbench that lists every POG that should be tied but isn't. Even randomly, not quite hard to look up which ones you did

What if they took the extra few seconds to re-tie them somewhere else? Or got super diabolical with the adjacency and made it all appear to fit? (Replace 6 section POG with a different 6 section POG so it doesn't automatically untie something else)

At that point, it would probably be quicker to try to have IT go into the database and rollback anything done by that particular TM, assuming the store can get someone capable of doing that on the phone. Otherwise they'd pretty much have to walk every adjacency and manually check each one, right?

Stick to the classic LOCU the whole backroom. Even easier with the audit app!
That would do the most damage imaginable. When I was in backroom and people were quitting there, we were told to watch them very carefully to make sure they were not doing anything fishy. Even when I was training backroom team members I did not show them the locu function until they were past their 90 days just to keep things kosher.

If you damage anything like vehicles or the building the company will come after you with charges. Don’t ruin your future because you can’t leave with your chin up.

I think I figured out what I'm gonna do. My last day is Saturday, so I'll just not do ad take down. Lame, but annoying. Lmfao

I think I figured out what I'm gonna do. My last day is Saturday, so I'll just not do ad take down. Lame, but annoying. Lmfao
Damn, that will be two days of walkie calls "Is there an ad sign for ________." and price reductions. They are going to hate you. Especially if your area has any high priced items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back