Going Overnight

My store has kept the overnight process. We are an extremely busy store. We can sometimes get 2/3 trucks a night. Now some of our SFS/OPU team members are going overnight to work their workload.

My store has kept the overnight process. We are an extremely busy store. We can sometimes get 2/3 trucks a night. Now some of our SFS/OPU team members are going overnight to work their workload.
Lucky . I have a new idea for 4q which was passed on to the VP will see if she bites it .

Create a team to go overnight for , reshop , zone , pulls , stock and backstock all one for ones .And have P1, market at 6 am , P2 at 8 and start straight with trucks only .
I don't understand why stores struggles with 1 for 1s. Mine are rarely significant. Decor maxes at like, 8 candles, a lamp, and an ottoman. Takes less than ten minutes. Even the 60 item stationery pull is 30% crayons aisle and 50% pens and binders. Super easy push.

I don't understand why stores struggles with 1 for 1s. Mine are rarely significant. Decor maxes at like, 8 candles, a lamp, and an ottoman. Takes less than ten minutes. Even the 60 item stationery pull is 30% crayons aisle and 50% pens and binders. Super easy push.
My decore is anywhere between 180-250 dpcis. And try to get thru doubles or triples
I don’t get singles and If I do is by the mercy of someone who forgot to add me double or triple. So I would like to see how your store would be able to handle that with a 4.75h shift .

That’s an unhealthy relationship with your DSD lol. Mine comes a decent amount and ok they’re always super good visits. He just lives close by and enjoys our store.

He's just strolling around for funnsies???

Surely he has other stores that need direction or attention. You know, share his expertise and knowledge with stores that have "challenges ". Lead where leading is needed.

Back