Going Overnight

Besides now unload moved to 7 am 2 trucks done in 4 hours everyday . Inbound is scheduled only 4.5h just enough to take a break put the skate away close the truck and cya. However what we are trying seems like it might work but no everyone is a fan . Like I said I’ve lost my beast unloader .

Now I know why my TL wants to talk to me about my availability!

Couple of questions for Target.

Are you going to pay us more?

What about all the minors that do GM and Fulfillment?

What about ALL the TMs that have to stay home with their kids?

Last edited:
Know I why my TL wants to talk to me about schedule my availability
Are you going to pay us more? No.

What about the minors that we have that do GM and Fulfillment? Normal schedule.

What are ALL the TMs that have to stay home with their kids? Spot business needs will may give you less hours.

My store still unloads trucks at 10:15PM. My store also gets 14+ trucks a week. If we are counting P-fresh trucks then make that 21+ trucks a week. Last week we got in 19 trucks not counting P-Fresh trucks. With planned protest and looting sometimes we have to protect the overnight team and take them to the most secure spot in the building and leave the unload for the morning team.

My store still unloads trucks at 10:15PM. My store also gets 14+ trucks a week. If we are counting P-fresh trucks then make that 21+ trucks a week. Last week we got in 19 trucks not counting P-Fresh trucks. With planned protest and looting sometimes we have to protect the overnight team and take them to the most secure spot in the building and leave the unload for the morning team.
Are you using pallets?

Are you using pallets?
I'm not sure if anything changed since I do work day side now, but last I checked we use U-boats strictly for groceries only. Not sure why but that's just how my store has been doing it. Everything else still goes on pallets.

Back