Archived Goodbye Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

I worked as a seasonal softlines TM from November until January, when I decided to resign due to personal reasons. My HR asked me to stay and work once a week, which I accepted. I was then kept on as a regular TM. I put in my two weeks as I really need time to focus on my entrance into graduate school and want it to go smoothly. It was getting difficult with Target as my second job to do that, balance my FT job, and stay healthy.

I really liked my second time at Target doing softlines, I liked my co-workers and ETLs, and our STL was great. Very positive store to be in for the most part. I also had a good experience as an HRTM my first time, so I can't complain.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

I worked as a seasonal softlines TM from November until January, when I decided to resign due to personal reasons. My HR asked me to stay and work once a week, which I accepted. I was then kept on as a regular TM. I put in my two weeks as I really need time to focus on my entrance into graduate school and want it to go smoothly. It was getting difficult with Target as my second job to do that, balance my FT job, and stay healthy.

I really liked my second time at Target doing softlines, I liked my co-workers and ETLs, and our STL was great. Very positive store to be in for the most part. I also had a good experience as an HRTM my first time, so I can't complain.
Sounds like my store too. I had a good relationship with the ETL's and team leaders. They were all approachable and it made coming to work fun. I've been out of target for about 4 weeks now but I do miss it. When you leave a store you love working at, it's harder. However at my store, AP hours are going to get cut from 100 hours to 60 hours so that is a big change. I miss my store like crazy! Good hearing you had a good experience at your store like I did as well. :)

Congratulations on graduate school.

Don't be a stranger.
Drop by and let us know how things are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back