Archived Goodbye Dollar Spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1.00 to $10.00............oh dear....sure do hope that the new products have their price listed very clearly on the packaging.......I can "hear" it now......guests saying....."No, it's not $10.00......it was in the dollar area.....I'll only buy it if it is a dollar."
I can hear the kids screaming as the parent says "no, you can't have that.....it's too expensive!"

Then we'll start to hear the guests complain about how expensive "the dollar spot" has become......it'll be more for guests to complain about...as if the breach (two years ago) is still happening.....complaining about the new card readers......the CVS deal.....so, let's just add "Bullseye's" play area to the list of guests complaints!!!

$1.00 to $10.00............oh dear....sure do hope that the new products have their price listed very clearly on the packaging.......I can "hear" it now......guests saying....."No, it's not $10.00......it was in the dollar area.....I'll only buy it if it is a dollar."
I can hear the kids screaming as the parent says "no, you can't have that.....it's too expensive!"

Almost everything in One Spot is very clearly labeled with the price. The problem isn't the price, it's that guests don't ever pay attention.

If it weren't for the occasional item with no price marked on it (like those random name-brand candies), it would make more sense to just have blank labels like in shoes.

Welp ours is being torn up tonight. It feels like I've lost part of me. A messy part of me, but still a part of me.

They tore up See Spot Save this morning and placing the new Spot's Playground tomorrow morning. Then it will all be torn down next week so they can lay new tile in the area... gotta love whoever schedules the plans!

I don't know how far along my store is now. Last time I worked, the outer gondola had been torn down, exposing disgusting yellowed tiles.

Meanwhile they had me zone dollar spot for about 3 hours today

Ouch... at my store they're not even caring anymore. I was told not to bother zoning or even putting things back where they belong. That place is even more of a mess than usual. I'm soo happy to see it go!

Ouch... at my store they're not even caring anymore. I was told not to bother zoning or even putting things back where they belong. That place is even more of a mess than usual. I'm soo happy to see it go!
Well I say "they had me" but really it was more of "hey Kaitii wanna do some go backs?" "cAN I STAY AND ZONE IT TOO??????" "sure"

My guilty pleasure is zoning dollar spot and they know how to push all my buttons the right way

Well I say "they had me" but really it was more of "hey Kaitii wanna do some go backs?" "cAN I STAY AND ZONE IT TOO??????" "sure"

My guilty pleasure is zoning dollar spot and they know how to push all my buttons the right way
I'm the same way. When I need to get away from the lanes, I always volunteer myself to zone Dollar Spot and they have absolutely no problem agreeing to it. It gives me time to think while cussing guests out in my head for using that area as a place where they dump their unwanted items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back