Archived Goodbye Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months ago I interviewed for a position as a Level I Tech. As of this week, I got the job. I'm putting in my papers and my final days will be the last weekend of this month. I had to change my start date at the new job to the next month because Target won't budge from the two week notice rule.

Anyhow, I'm putting the last five or so odd years of retail behind me.

All of those threads where I complained and worried over that job lead me to the conclusion that unless I can do something about it on the inside, to simply just get out. I did that. I will miss a few people, but not the rest of them.

I'm having a series of emotions about leaving as I am scared somewhat. This will be the first full-time job I've had in awhile. I'm praying I can keep it.

Congratulations Masterspot.

Always nice to hear when folks do well.
Don't be a stranger.
Stop by and let us know how things are going.

Awesome Masterspot! I too have similar emotions and thoughts when I think about leaving Target and the retail world.

I'm sure you'll do fine! :)

Good luck and may you never have to go back to work at Target.

I had this crazy idea of playing for the team a playlist to counter the horrible radio selections we are forced to play at work.

Then I thought, I'd rather not get stabbed.

I had this crazy idea of playing for the team a playlist to counter the horrible radio selections we are forced to play at work.

Then I thought, I'd rather not get stabbed.

That's one thing that's good about Target. We don't have to have crappy music playing on the PA. But then again, if you work in electronics, that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back