Archived Gray area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know any TL and ETL living together? NOT shacking up. Just roommates. How did it turn out? Were there any questions from spot? Etc, etc...

Does anyone know any TL and ETL living together? NOT shacking up. Just roommates. How did it turn out? Were there any questions from spot? Etc, etc...

This is extremely unlikely.

People only live together as roommates (i.e. not romantic) because they *need* to in order to survive and not be homeless. They really don't do it for any other reason.

ETLs make enough money to live on their own easily. Therefore, it is extremely unlikely they would want to be roommates with *anyone*, let alone a TL.

I was a TL and was sleeping with an ETL-HR for several months. (it was all about the sex for both of us) We never even lived together, and we both made damn sure no one found out. That included people at work *and* our friends/family. We both knew if it ever got back to the store we would be fired. No one ever found out because we were smart about it.

So if there are any TLs/ETLs living together you probably won't ever hear about it.... they would both be fired.

Saw it happened. No one was suppose to know...Someone will always find out that is the reality. We had a ETL AP sleeping with the ETL HL, they thought no none knew. However everyone knew and they were a big joke. Another ETL HL was sleeping the the electronics tl. Again everyone knew even if they thought it was a secret. We also had an HR team member living with an ETL Food. Guess what, everyone knew. They move the ETLs (mostly young 20 somethings) into towns where they know no one. There hours are crappy so they start to hang out with other ETLs or team members. It starts innocently enough and usually ends disastrously. All of these people when it became so much of a joke were either transferred or "left to pursue other interests". I prefer to say they were promoted to guest. Outside of work, stay away from the people you work with, its better for everyone.

I was a TL and was sleeping with an ETL-HR for several months. (it was all about the sex for both of us) We never even lived together, and we both made damn sure no one found out. That included people at work *and* our friends/family. We both knew if it ever got back to the store we would be fired. No one ever found out because we were smart about it.

I remember you posting about that...

Happened at my store; one of the ETLs "took a better opportunity" at another store. lol
We all knew better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back