Archived Great Team Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have stated at our store, things look good, they have already rescheduled several of the chats, of which i haven't taken the time the look at the list. last year, our store, was extremely dissatisfied with everything from too many roof tops not working therefore the store way to hot, to ok/fair mgmt. I have seen them try head over heals to correct a lot of things. a lot of things happened just before the survey this year, they kept hush hush, so the results would be better. i am sorry, for the most part, when i take that survey, i base it on the year, not what happened to me today or yesterday or even last week. it might be a part of how i answer it, but it not be the result of how i answer anything. i being a TM do not have the opportunity to ad additional notes at the end like the TL's do. it would be nice if they respected us all enough to allow us to do that. My biggest issue if fairness across the board. There are no two TM treated the same in my store. They start picking on someone, and see someone else doing the same thing, they never get coached, or written up. the amount of work that is expected out of two different people is not the same in my store. i am a high performer, heaven forbid i am not top notch every day. but let jimmy come in, who is a mid or low performer and he have a bad day, and thats ok. but i would get talked to over that. i am sorry i expect the same out of everyone, and that is, i don't expect anyone to do anything i wouldn't do. I am cross trained all over the store, and pay dearly for it with my knowledge and how much i get pulled to help people. that is one aspect of the survey, they just don't understand, and if you cannot explain yourself they immediately think it is a racial or a sex thing, of which neither of them come into play. You cannot be the only one in the chat to say, i don't think i am treated like jimmy is. it just doesn't work that way. I love working for Target. It is an awesome store. Has great products, good atmosphere, most of the time. Have gown into some wonderful friendships thru the years.

our stl, who got sent to a new high vol store after being a first year super star, had his approval rating drop over 60% from last year's survey.

that's all i know so far. we haven't had our tl meeting yet, they are still meeting with the teams. our most disgruntled teams were pricing/pog. they had a very LONG meeting (2.5 hours) with the new stl the other day.

I just noticed today as I was leaving that our chat was Monday so I missed it. Don't they let people know or is it just a crapshoot as to who is there? I wasn't around this time last year...

they have stated at our store, things look good, they have already rescheduled several of the chats, of which i haven't taken the time the look at the list. last year, our store, was extremely dissatisfied with everything from too many roof tops not working therefore the store way to hot, to ok/fair mgmt. I have seen them try head over heals to correct a lot of things. a lot of things happened just before the survey this year, they kept hush hush, so the results would be better. i am sorry, for the most part, when i take that survey, i base it on the year, not what happened to me today or yesterday or even last week. it might be a part of how i answer it, but it not be the result of how i answer anything.[ i being a TM do not have the opportunity to ad additional notes at the end like the TL's do. it would be nice if they respected us all enough to allow us to do that. My biggest issue if fairness across the board. There are no two TM treated the same in my store. They start picking on someone, and see someone else doing the same thing, they never get coached, or written up. the amount of work that is expected out of two different people is not the same in my store. i am a high performer, heaven forbid i am not top notch every day. but let jimmy come in, who is a mid or low performer and he have a bad day, and thats ok. but i would get talked to over that. i am sorry i expect the same out of everyone, and that is, i don't expect anyone to do anything i wouldn't do. I am cross trained all over the store, and pay dearly for it with my knowledge and how much i get pulled to help people. that is one aspect of the survey, they just don't understand, and if you cannot explain yourself they immediately think it is a racial or a sex thing, of which neither of them come into play. You cannot be the only one in the chat to say, i don't think i am treated like jimmy is. it just doesn't work that way. I love working for Target. It is an awesome store. Has great products, good atmosphere, most of the time. Have gown into some wonderful friendships thru the years.

I'm really glad to hear someone else say they base their answers off the whole year, rather than the last month or two. I hate that the GTS comes right on the heels of reviews, most people are still smarting over that and rather than give thoughtful, effective answers they go negative all the way down. Not a great way to affect change.

The chat session at our store was all about why we answered a certain way and how we felt issues could be resolved. That is your opportunity to say what you feel the issue is. I doubt if you are the only one to feel that way, you just may be the only one with the courage to say it.

How it is recieved will all depend on the delivery. If you say "I'm not treated the way Jimmy is" it will be likely viewed as a personal issue better dealt with off stage by HR. Saying that not all team members are treated equally in terms of performance would be more likely to open up a conversation with better results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back