Greenfield

This may have already been asked and discussed but is there any way for me to get into Greenfield on a my phone? Mainly just to check up on truck sizes and that kinda thing.

You should be able to get it on your phone, its just a website.

That said, mobile is one of our top priorities and stores are our #1 user base. We're well aware of its criticality; we've heard it from Sr. Directors +

Any feedback though, would be awesome. :)

You should be able to get it on your phone, its just a website.

That said, mobile is one of our top priorities and stores are our #1 user base. We're well aware of its criticality; we've heard it from Sr. Directors +

Any feedback though, would be awesome. :)
Ooo do you work for the greenfield team? I use it daily on my phone and have tons of feedback.

Ooo do you work for the greenfield team? I use it daily on my phone and have tons of feedback.

I'm currently leading our mobile development efforts (a team of one :( )

I'd love any/all feedback you have. We're trying to get some stores and DC visits for in person feedback, but until peak is over, its probably not gonna happen.

Last edited:
I'm currently leading our(Greenfield) mobile development efforts (a team of one :( )

I'd love any/all feedback you have. We're trying to get some stores and DC visits for in person feedback, but until peak is over, its probably not gonna happen.
I’ll DM you! If you have anything you want me to check out too feel free to ask. Like I said I use it daily.

I'm currently leading our(Greenfield) mobile development efforts (a team of one :( )

Use Flutter :)

So is it a tracked domain or not?
I’m sure it had the ability to be tracked but literally every other target domain is either network protected requiring you to be in store or you have to be salaried to log in outside the store. Since this site allows you to log in I can’t imagine anyone actually cares or tracks its.

I’m sure it had the ability to be tracked but literally every other target domain is either network protected requiring you to be in store or you have to be salaried to log in outside the store. Since this site allows you to log in I can’t imagine anyone actually cares or tracks its.
That’s what I was thinking. There are certain features in workday app you can’t access to but you can in the store. So I figured the same way we can access certain features whether or not we are on the clock and it’s not blocked or require salary type access, greenfield allows you to login and view it all so if it was restricted I think they wouldn’t even allow you to log in if you’re not a salary position.

I honestly view some stuff in greenfield sometimes simply because I’m bored lol and like looking at numbers.

Does anyone here have experience in making Cards in Greenfield? If you do, I would love to chat about how to use proper datasets for creating the cards. I would love to make one about audits that would filter out all items that have been audited less than 200 days. It would be nice to see all items listed out in front of you that haven't been audited in over 200 days on a Greenfield Dashboard. Just can't figure out what dataset to use...

Message me if you have any ideas!

Back